+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

ssandhuuuu

Mar 31, 2020
Reviewing eligibility started two months ago! Wow, so that means they don't go by order! Now I am super confused lol I thought they go by order because the processing time tool used to show what date of application they working on :/
I applied on 22nd November and review of eligibility hasn't started yet . It just shows
We are processing your application

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Also, does anyone have an idea what it means by processing.

My understanding is that processing means they simply haven't looked at the application yet and is still in some unopened stack.

In that case, is it reasonable to conclude that they are yet to get to our applications? What would then be the explanation for processing December and January applications before late November If they continue to process BOWP and PGWP applications in linear time?

UserX1995

Mar 28, 2020
I applied on Jan 2 and it has been showing that they are processing it and reviewing my eligibility since Day 1! Approval for candidates in December and January gives hope and relief though I'm done refreshing my mailbox and checking my account daily!

65578ghj

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys. I applied Sp extension on jan 17. And my review of eligibility shows like this- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. What does it mean? Do they started review?

rashi fal

Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys. I applied Sp extension on jan 17. And my review of eligibility shows like this- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. What does it mean? Do they started review?
did it start showing that recently or after you applied?
I applied Jan. 10 and still no review started

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Any news guys?

I got a response from the webform I sent on Friday today. It wasn't as generic as the other people have reported partly because they asked me to confirm something about my name and resend the webform, which I have done.

ssandhuuuu

Mar 31, 2020
Any news guys?

I got a response from the webform I sent on Friday today. It wasn't as generic as the other people have reported partly because they asked me to confirm something about my name and resend the webform, which I have done.
When did u applied for extension ?

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Any news guys?

I got it too and I responded again on the webform and got the generic answer like the others got :/