+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Wait what? My account has been long showing we are reviewing your eligibility. I don’t know why yours says nothing under eligibility.
I am surprised that yours says this as well considering I and @ree14 applied a good 10 days before you and both are just still processing.

Pathetic really!

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
You application is in processing.
under review of eligibility:
we are currently reviewing your eligibility.
That's weird! I thought they are processing the application based on order! I applied on November 28 and they didn't start reviewing the eligibility

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
I applied my application on 24th novemeber now my study permit is expires it has more than three months I don't know what to do whether it will approve or not i will not have much time for that

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
so i called ircc and they said they are reviewing my eligibility requirements what does that mean ???
How did you call them they stopped answering all the calls ! Anyway it means it’s good you will hear the decision from them very soon. When you check the status online does it say they started reviewing your eligibility?

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
How did you call them they stopped answering all the calls ! Anyway it means it’s good you will hear the decision from them very soon. When you check the status online does it say they started reviewing your eligibility?
Yes they do I didn't spoke to agent it was machine but ya in my online they do say they are reviewing my application but i am scared i didn't attached my transcript and if something happens i dont have enough time to wait again

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Yes they do I didn't spoke to agent it was machine but ya in my online they do say they are reviewing my application but i am scared i didn't attached my transcript and if something happens i dont have enough time to wait again
You can check the documents you attached with your application

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
you can send through web forum