+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hello please can you help me too??
I just got a refusal today, and I'm to resume in January.

This is the mail I got;
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please help me

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hey. My application was also rejected because of the purpose of visit and family ties. Can you please email me a copy of your SOP to momballo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
For those who have received can you please also forward sample SOP or kindly paste it here for us to see
Hi
I was rejected today on same grounds
How did you go about it??

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
Hello please can you help me too??
I just got a refusal today, and I'm to resume in January.

This is the mail I got;
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please help me
Hii
Even my visa got rejected with the same grounds . I got my rejection letter on 26 September. I again reapplied on 30th September and till now I haven’t heard from them. I want to ask that have you attached the IT returns of your parents in your visa file?

Reactions: Miracle_V

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hii
Even my visa got rejected with the same grounds . I got my rejection letter on 26 September. I again reapplied on 30th September and till now I haven’t heard from them. I want to ask that have you attached the IT returns of your parents in your visa file?
Wow you reapplied almost immediately,I have to wait for the arrival of my passport at the VFS before reapplying

What's IT returns??

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
Wow you reapplied almost immediately,I have to wait for the arrival of my passport at the VFS before reapplying

What's IT returns??
You applied offline I mean paper based application? because I’ve applied online. And in online I don’t have to submit my passport to vfs only if get the visa after that I’ve to submit my passport for the printing of visa

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
parents Income tax returns
Yes,I included all that

These are the grounds I was refused on

Reactions: sahar1929

elvispilot

Aug 10, 2018
hi could you please help me with a statement of purpose? I have been refused a study permit extension 3 times. I had studied in canada from 2011 to 2014 and i had to take a break from studies due to clinical depression and medication till 2017. I got 1 extension in 2017 uptill 2019 may since my passport was due to expire in may 2019. In the GCMS notes it is writted that they are not convinced that i am a genuine student and that i am not a graduate despite starting in 2011. My academic standing is good and the university (waterloo) even offered a letter saying that i can return to studies to complete. Please advise. my email is epaulvar@edu.uwaterloo.ca

elvispilot

Aug 10, 2018
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

hi, i have been refused a study permit extension 3 times. i had studied from 2011 to 2014 and then from 2017 to 2018 at the university of waterloo and was in good academic standing. Now i just need four months to complete my course but stuck outside canada. i had a break in stufies from 2015 to 2017 since i was diagnosed with clinical depression and was on medication. In the GCMS notes it says
1.they are not convinced that i am a genuine student and that i am not a graduate since 2011
2. not satisfied that i will leave the country after studies
3. purpose of visit/academic record/funds, ties with home country
4. Language scores, GIC and medical not on file

i was in the geography and aviation program at the university of waterloo and had to discontinue studies since i would not be able to complete my flight training portion of my course while on medication. it cost me about 200k$ upto this point and not being able to complete with just 4 months to complete, is heartbreaking.
please advise. thanks

Nehalgupta89

Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
Respected sir,
Can you send me your sop..it would be a great help for me..My email id is nehalgupta89@gmail.com
Thanking you in anticipation.

Joni_rajpura

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
please mail me your sop on jonyrenu@gmail.com

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Hello everyone,
Hii. I got rejection twice stating the same reason, purpose of visit. First i applied for fashion design diploma at lasalle, montreal and second time I applied at selkirk, for business management post grad diploma. I got rejected both the times. I am a fashion design graduate. I am applying for the third time. I have strong academics, IELTS, funds and everything. Not really sure why i got a refusal. Can you help me with it?

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Hello everyone,
If you could send me your SOP at arora.tamanna2008@gmail.com and also read mine, might be helpful.