+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Saireddy

Sep 6, 2019
applied for conestoga college health care administration for sept 2019 ...unfortunatelymy visa has been rejected....is there i can get deferel for jan2020. How much chances toaccept my deferal for jan20.

Enyimba

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you bro for sharing. Can you guide me on how to write a statement of purpose. am about applying for a study permit and I have no clue as to how to proceed with it. could you share your template with me my email is chukwuemekaenyimba@yahoo.com.

mehran11

Aug 3, 2015
Hello friend,
how did you order the GCMS notes. because soon i will apply for canada student visa.
Below i am sharing my profile
12th=50%
French B1
Previous IELTS score was 5.5, i am planning to give again. i have done two six months and one year welding program no i am planning to apply for advanced welding in canada. i have 3 years of experience paid.
thanks

Anishadedhani

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
My visa got rejected once and i need your you help.Can you please send me your sop on my mail.
Its anishadedhani@gmail.com

Kahlon13

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi bro my visa is refused for canada on purpose of visit i summited paper based application and not having medical reports because i have summited hard copy of medical test only bill i have what to do can u help can i give another medical

@luckydodo

Oct 9, 2019
Hello everyone,
hi I want to ask you that how much time does it took when you reapplied your visa for the 2,3&4th time . Because my first rejection came on 26th September starting about the purpose of visit. Later I applied again with different sop and a new covering letter on 30th September but it’s 10th October now and I haven’t heard from them till now. Is there anything to worry about and if there is than how should I contact them for the status update.

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Hello everyone,
congrats for you atleast you did not give up until you receive the best gift from waiting. Can I ask how long does it usually evaluate when it is refuse or not? Im just worried right now since Im still waiting and praying for approval sooner

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Hi , I applied SDS online on 18 th july , and while submitting I haven’t uploaded my SOP since they said it’s an optional document. Will my application rejected ?
I have not received any communication till now done with biometrics on 25 th . When can I expect and what can I expect ! Any suggestion from your past experience! Please
did you received the visa?

jaydeepp93

Oct 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
hie, I got refusal in sep 2017 and again applying for study permit for Jan 2020. my academic is also not that good. that's why I need your help how to make strong sop. I did mechanical engineering and application for business administration.
10th-80% 12th-73% b.tech-58% and post diploma-63% ..