+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hii. I got rejection twice stating the same reason, purpose of visit. First i applied for fashion design diploma at lasalle, montreal and second time I applied at selkirk, for business management post grad diploma. I got rejected both the times. I am a fashion design graduate. I am applying for the third time. I have strong academics, IELTS, funds and everything. Not really sure why i got a refusal. Can you help me with it?
It will be great, if you get caips note because it will help you to understand the refusal in deep and also the purpose of visit reason is more common and has lot more different meanings.

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
It will be great, if you get caips note because it will help you to understand the refusal in deep and also the purpose of visit reason is more common and has lot more different meanings.
hi hello this is my second attempt for study permit. May I ask where can I upload my SOP?

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi bro I got rejected 4 times with same reasons one time for sep intake 2018 and 2 times for Jan intake 2019 and again now one time for Jan intake 2020 and this time under sds
Here is my email brarpardeep303@gmail.com plz send me ur sop and help to get Visa because I am going to reaply next week thanks

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
plz send me your SOP bro brarraj1444@gmail.com

zelle91

Oct 28, 2019
Hey, no need to change the college. And actually it is better not to change it. I will send you my SOP for a review.
hi sir, can you help me with mine? I hired a consultant but unfortunately got refused with the following reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

please help me. And can you send me your SOP @ ellezahcabrera@gmail.com . I was a BS in Computer Engineering had 1 failed mark on differential calculus only, but passed after retaking it. I had no work experience as an IT and had long experience as admin assistant in the department pf health. I was to take up advanced diploma in health informatics technology in centennial but was refused with the above reasons.

Joel Raj

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
Congartulations Bro. My visa got refused twice.it will be helpful if you can send me your sop.

rajjoel14@gmail.com
this is my email adress

Joel Raj

Nov 6, 2019
i got my visa stamped on 23.08.2019
app\li\\\\e\d 3rd time on 28th june 2019 with caips notes
thanks to all members of this forum and god
Congratulations bro. My visa got refused twice and i am going to re apply with a strong sop. It will be helpful if you can send me your SOP for reference. I have applied for my caips notes as well

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
I did apply for CAIPS but the waiting is for three months. And i want to reapply for jan 2020 as there is still some time left!

Joel Raj

Nov 6, 2019
what is your reason of refusal
I have applied for Advanced diploma in Business Administration and visa got refused due to the following reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when reviewing your past study and employment history.

then second time i deferred my offer to Business diploma and applied for the visa. Visa got refused again and the reason was

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I have applied for Advanced diploma in Business Administration and visa got refused due to the following reasons
• Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when reviewing your past study and employment history.

then second time i deferred my offer to Business diploma and applied for the visa. Visa got refused again and the reason was

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
sds or non sds