+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
  • Guys, i received OPR yesterday and i am sending my passport to vfs for visa sticker. can i defer my admission from winter to summer now? my internet connection is very weak and cannot take online classes so i rather defer for next term, is it gonna be a problem in airport in summer?
Have you deferred your admission before?

Reactions: sbenyamin

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
no i have an admission for winter , but i want to defer for the first time to summer now, after visa
i heard that i have 3 month time to entger canada after visa? is it right? how can i defer and go to canada around april then?

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there,

I have the same question too, I would like to defer my study from winter to fall, would it be alright if already if AIP I'm still want to defer to the next term due to extreme time differences and poor internet connection?

Anyone have this experience before? please share, thanks

vaulis35

Nov 30, 2020
Hey everyone, sorry to interrupt the discussion.
My classes are set to begin on Jan 11st and i am looking to fly to Canada at the end of the year. I got my passport request on Nov. 18th and sent it to VFS next day. However i'm still waiting my passport back as i need it to (obviously) fly to Canada and contact the college about housing and quaratine plan. From what i've read you guys can track your application on gckey. Do i need to sign up to gckey or did my education consultant already signed up for me before? I got my study permit past monday but did not recieve any update via e-mail since then. I don't know why stamping visa to a passport and sending it back takes this much time and it's starting to worry me.

Thanks.

natase

Oct 2, 2020
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
AINP
no i have an admission for winter , but i want to defer for the first time to summer now, after visa
i heard that i have 3 month time to entger canada after visa? is it right? how can i defer and go to canada around april then?
I think you should defer to spring term instead of summer. summer is not considered a full semester. contact your DLI for best advice on this.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys @natase @thecazgir I just want to ask a question about UPS tracking number

I received a message 24hrs ago

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No................... has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2020/12/02 via UPS. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs. "

Although more than 24 hours have passed, I can't reach the details of shipment. How did you track your passport ?
I received a text from UPS directly with a tracking number.

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
It took about 4 working days After it reached to the embassy. I hope it all works out for you
hello. I received a tracking ID number today from VFS Istanbul, but every time I enter the details in the tracking application page it says no 'Records found' what does that mean and can somebody please explain the process to me from the receipt of the tracking number to the return of my passport.
Thank you in advance.

Amy-AK

Sep 25, 2020
My passport delivered to VFS Istanbul yesterday according to PTT. I haven't hear anything from VFS. I will try to get more info tomorrow.
hello.

I have received a tracking ID number today but every time i enter the information to check where my passport is at, it says no records found.

how long will it take for my passport to be returned to me? as i have just received the tracking ID ( Applied form VFS Istanbul)

looking forward to a clear answer

Thanks

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Hi,

How long does it take VFS to confirm that they received your passports after OPR? Ours seem to be delivered on Nov 30, but still no response.

@laiks @tryyourbest Have you received any notification from VFS? I guess our timelines are similar.