+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
Hello Everyone, I finally got BVL and following final approval letter for my study permit as of Today. !!
I got an approval update yesterday with no letter. Now, it's also arrived.
It is a great relief since my first semester is already about to finish and I already paid for the second semester.

It appears raising webform really speeds things up.

Reactions: M@nish

M@nish

Nov 5, 2020
Hello Everyone, I finally got BVL and following final approval letter for my study permit as of Today. !!
I got an approval update yesterday with no letter. Now, it's also arrived.
It is a great relief since my first semester is already about to finish and I already paid for the second semester.

It appears raising webform really speeds things up.
congratulations. timeline and visa office please ?

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys, it's been circulated that turkey will close its borders to international flights. Do you think it would affect flights from Istanbul to Toronto? I guess it wouldn't unless Canada closes. What's your opinion?

laiks

Aug 31, 2020
Guys, it's been circulated that turkey will close its borders to international flights. Do you think it would affect flights from Istanbul to Toronto? I guess it wouldn't unless Canada closes. What's your opinion?
I do not think so... while economy suffers they cannot make that again.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
New update @ohbruh
Dear BURAK,......
Your application, tracking ID No......... has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 11/27/2020 5:51:51 AM
Regards,
VFS Global
I got the same e-mail yesterday. Did they send your passport back or still in the embassy? Also, can you see your counterfoil details (if printed) on gckey account?

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
Please for my travel, do I need to book “one way” or “round trip” ?
I will book one-way ticket. I don't think it would be a problem. What do you think?

By the way, do you plan to go to Canada while your course delivery is online?

I plan to go there by the end of my second semester around March/April. It is fully online learning due to covid.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I got the same e-mail yesterday. Did they send your passport back or still in the embassy? Also, can you see your counterfoil details (if printed) on gckey account?
Not yet but I have received an e-mail today. My counterfoil has been printed on my passport. You can't see your counterfoil details on gckey account.

Reactions: ohbruh

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
actually I can see my counterfoil detail in my gckey account. probably you applied through paper root
What do you mean with counterfoil detail ? I can see document number and expiry date but can't see the counterfoil category