+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I recommend you to wait, if you get another rejection things would be more harder for you.

GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes will give you the exact reason of your refusal. Order them via thegcmsonline.com or any other similar service you can find by google. You will see in the notes section that officier explaning the ground of your refusal.

You have said before, you are not planning to travel at the beginning of winter semester. Just take your time, order gcms -> revise your sop and add extra evidince to address officiers concerns and then apply again.
Thx for the answer.

Do I need visa to start distance learning then?

As far as I know it doesn't affect the pgwp.

Anyway, I will visit my agent to set a strategy and we will see.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Thx for the answer.

You can defer to next start date if your program allow you to do. or you can start remotely. but there is no guarantee your visa will be approved so it's like gamble, you may loose the money that you spend for tuition.

Yes it doesn't effect until April 30, 2021. But you need to be careful about the overall length. Time of the remote learning shouldn't exceed 50% of your program to eligible for pgwp.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thx for the answer.

Hello. I am sorry to hear this. But dont give up. I could get OPR after 4 rejects 2 last year, 2 this year. I defered classes to 2020 fall last year, to have much time to prepare. Just dont let your motivation come down. If you want it strongly, you will get at last. Take your time to work on application. I made a mistake for being in a hurry that is why got 2 rejects after the first. Good luck to you

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hello. I am sorry to hear this. But dont give up. I could get OPR after 4 rejects 2 last year, 2 this year. I defered classes to 2020 fall last year, to have much time to prepare. Just dont let your motivation come down. If you want it strongly, you will get at last. Take your time to work on application. I made a mistake for being in a hurry that is why got 2 rejects after the first. Good luck to you
Thanks for your message. I will surely analyse the reasons. That is the best way.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
@kapuska have you heard from VFS or embassy? I sent my passport to VFS Istanbul and it look delivered today. I called them and they said I will receive confirmation e-mail with a tracking ID once my docs processed. No confirmation mail yet.

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
@kapuska have you heard from VFS or embassy? I sent my passport to VFS Istanbul and it look delivered today. I called them and they said I will receive confirmation e-mail with a tracking ID once my docs processed. No confirmation mail yet.
I get mail Friday that my passport reached and under process at IRCC. after that no update

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hello,

I have received BVL last Thursday like you @ohbruh, @Rou1986, but didn't hear from them. @Rou1986 you are from Egypt too? Have you heard back from them since BVL?
I got ppr a day after bvl. They are not sending decisions in the weekend so probably you will get ppr or refusal within today or tomorrow.

I get mail Friday that my passport reached and under process at IRCC. after that no update
When your passport delivered to VFS? I was thinking I would get the e-mail today but looks like it will take a while too. :confused:

AhmadT

Nov 23, 2020
@ohbruh Does it mean I will most likely receive a refuse because they didn't send me OPR right after BVL? Sorry but it's really stressful.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
@ohbruh Does it mean I will most likely receive a refuse because they didn't send me OPR right after BVL? Sorry but it's really stressful.
No, be positive. It does not mean anything. Sometimes they send ppr a few days or a week later. I really don't know why but some applicants get ppr within minutes after bvl, some wait a few days or a week.

AhmadT

Nov 23, 2020
Well, I hope you are right about that. I don't know if it happened to any applicant before at Ankara office to receive PPR days after BVL, it's not their usual.