+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but are you sure? Because how will the embassy know that VFS got our passport?
Again thanks for replying ❤
Yes, I'm sure!:) In case there's a doubt, I think you can show the receipt you get from a courier. However, I really hope we will not have to wait that much to get our passport back. It shouldn't be that difficult.

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Yes, I'm sure!:) In case there's a doubt, I think you can show the receipt you get from a courier. However, I really hope we will not have to wait that much to get our passport back. It shouldn't be that difficult.
I got information about consent form that u should also fill third page second part as well. I used MNG courier and passport arrived there but they said that they will send mail after they acknowledge that. I will update for next updates

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
I got information about consent form that u should also fill third page second part as well. I used MNG courier and passport arrived there but they said that they will send mail after they acknowledge that. I will update for next updates
No you shouldn't unless you get any help from a staff from VFS global services.

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
congratulations
Thx

Congrats!! I suggest you to send your passport to VFS ASAP since it seems it's going to be taking a lot of time.
Thx. I got the mail at 3:36 PM and sent the docs at 5:00 PM

Congrats! So we are sure now, if they know your DLI is approved but not listed yet, then they don't need to wait the next update to send OPR. :)
Thank you. Yes, we are 100% sure now