+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
People, sorry if it is a stupid question. My application was approved in 9th november. I got OPR. Sent passport. It is on the way to me now due to tracking. And there are already counterfoil details in GIC account. Can there be a reject surprise for me in the decision package after this?
P.S. believe I have all reasons to be suspected and be crazy after all I lived with a visa process and this is a different story

MontrealEc

Oct 20, 2020
People, sorry if it is a stupid question. My application was approved in 9th november. I got OPR. Sent passport. It is on the way to me now due to tracking. And there are already counterfoil details in GIC account. Can there be a reject surprise for me in the decision package after this?
P.S. believe I have all reasons to be suspected and be crazy after all I lived with a visa process and this is a different story
can you please share the application timeline of yours

laiks

Aug 31, 2020
No way. If you had a OPR, it is approved.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
can you please share the application timeline of yours
It is complicated. I applied in 14 August. Got reject in 15 september. Then they changed decision to Aip in 16 October. Out of blue. Just changed decision. And in 9th I got OPR and approval. Now waiting passport to come.

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
I got Opr but where is counterfoil details in gic account?band did u get any details from VFS?

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I got Opr but where is counterfoil details in gic account?band did u get any details from VFS?
Yes, it is dispatched from Ankara to Baku. There are counterfoil details. F.e. serial number of visa and expiration date november 2022

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys!

I have just received an update about "biometrics validity for 10 years".

Does it mean that they have finally started to look into my file?

Thanks!!

Leb123

Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys!

Thanks!!
Congrats, yeah hopefully you will receive OPR soon. Can you please share your timeline?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hi guys!

Thanks!!
Hi, I also got same correspondence letter today (30 mins ago). It means decision has been made regarding the application. Hopefully we will receive OPR today or tomorrow.