+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Nessa94

Mar 31, 2019
Yes its on haining road, plus I dont have the application number nor the other number to use...……….sigh

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
Yes its on haining road, plus I dont have the application number nor the other number to use...……….sigh
please contact your representative becuz i used a rep and he was reluctant to provide any info unless i followed up, even when the application was approved he didn't provide info until i began to get angry:mad: and calling his office constantly for updates

Nessa94

Mar 31, 2019
please contact your representative becuz i used a rep and he was reluctant to provide any info unless i followed up, even when the application was approved he didn't provide info until i began to get angry:mad: and calling his office constantly for updates
I finally able to link it, waiting patiently

CidoneJA

May 7, 2019
Looks like the holidays slowed things down. :(
They received my paper application on April 11th and still no updates. Not 4 weeks yet though (as the general time check says), but everyone here seemed to have gotten 3 week times.
I'll patiently wait.

Ps. I did see the status on the online portal change from submitted to account/profile updated then back to submitted. But that was in the 1st week.

Can anyone else provide their timeline please?

Reactions: Dee Fulani

CidoneJA

May 7, 2019
Also, how long did it take for you to get back your passport after they finished processing the application?

Nessa94

Mar 31, 2019
Looks like the holidays slowed things down. :(
They received my paper application on April 11th and still no updates. Not 4 weeks yet though (as the general time check says), but everyone here seemed to have gotten 3 week times.
I'll patiently wait.

Ps. I did see the status on the online portal change from submitted to account/profile updated then back to submitted. But that was in the 1st week.

Can anyone else provide their timeline please?
Hey I applied on April 3 and got approval on April 26.............3 weeks and 2 days.

Dee Fulani

Jan 30, 2019
Decisions are rolling out guys... Newfoundland here I come! My application was approved today ; 2 weeks post biometrics. All the best to the others who a patiently and eagerly waiting. Keep the faith.
Congratulations girl! I submitted my application the 26th of April. So, I am waiting on my decision.

Dee Fulani

Jan 30, 2019
I never thought entering early would be an issue until now. Im wondering if I should change my flight now while i still have the chance. When in May will you be going?
Better safe than sorry. 2-3 months before school starts is very early. My school recommended 1-2 weeks before school starts to get my children settled and such

Reactions: Kennysimps