+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Bachelor101

Sep 26, 2018
Its too late to change now, we leave in a few weeks. Although I dont think it will be a problem since my husband has a SOWP and has a job interview within two weeks of our expected arrival. I can't imagine arriving only a week or two before school with the checklist of things that I will have to get done for me and my child to be equipt and ready for school. Finding a suitable place to live alone will take more time than that. That timeline would be completely unrealistic for me since I have no friends or family there to help me speed up the process.
yeah completely true becuz to go up and fine apartment and settled will take some time so a week before school would really be unrealistic, please keep us up to date upon your arrival

Dee Fulani

Jan 30, 2019
Its too late to change now, we leave in a few weeks. Although I dont think it will be a problem since my husband has a SOWP and has a job interview within two weeks of our expected arrival. I can't imagine arriving only a week or two before school with the checklist of things that I will have to get done for me and my child to be equipt and ready for school. Finding a suitable place to live alone will take more time than that. That timeline would be completely unrealistic for me since I have no friends or family there to help me speed up the process.
I see. Can you share some of the items in the checklist? Things that we need to sort out if we are bringing spouse and children with us. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: tamarly

Terri-Ann

May 30, 2019
Hi, I got accepted to Georgian College for the September intake. I will be submitting my application for the permit early next week. Is there anyone here who is going to to attend Georgian College in Barrie Ontario for the September intake?

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
I'm going to New Brunswick Community College, I applied for visa today
Congratulations for your VISA approval. I am also going NBCC (St John, New Brunswick), please send your contact details to my mail bjanarthanan@hotmail.com. Thanks much.

I applied online on Apr 2, still no update i did my bio-metric on Apr 9 at Kingston VFS. Eagerly waiting for an update. Hopefully this week.

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
As anyone tried tracking their application on the visa tracking site with the the number they emailed and it says No Record Found?

Krat11

May 23, 2019
Hello, I did the Bio metrics the 9th of May and i'm still waiting. Going to Conestoga College. Is there anyone else going to Conestoga College? When i try to track the applications i'm also getting a "No records found" message

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019

Krat11

May 23, 2019
I went through an agent and did the bio metrics at the Montego Bay VAC... I checked the link you provided. Based on what i'm seeing it would suggest my agent created that account. I guess the agent would be able to check it for me? Cause i dont see where i can create an account