+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Ghana

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Exactly but mostly if you dont hear from them 3/4 weeks after submission then you will get positive news most times so kindly be patient
Hi, how are you sure about this? My review of eligibility started on 25th May, I have cleared biometric and medical.

It's been almost 10 weeks since my review of eligibility has been started, what do you think about it?

Please suggest!

fdd123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
For the review of eligibility, do they actually put a date if they have started? Because for mine, they just mention they are reviewing my eligibility without any date

KarmelSA

Jun 30, 2020
For the review of eligibility, do they actually put a date if they have started? Because for mine, they just mention they are reviewing my eligibility without any date
It's a ghost update most time you just see update in your online account

KarmelSA

Jun 30, 2020
It's a ghost update most time you just see update in your online account
I applied on 9 May 2020 I received on biometric letter but was not able to give because of VAC closure and I got ghost update on the 3th of June since then nothing happened

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
They dont put a date but you will see the actual date when they finish the process with as a decision

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
Hi, how are you sure about this? My review of eligibility started on 25th May, I have cleared biometric and medical.

It's been almost 10 weeks since my review of eligibility has been started, what do you think about it?

Please suggest!
Did you submit your documents before biometric or you have done biometric in the past?

KKN

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
i submitted a complete application..just waiting for a medical request and my wife too
well i submitted a complete application. i provided medicals, have done my biometrics and also added my police certificate all to my application before submitting. i pray for the best