+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Ghana

fdd123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Chale so no one from Ghana has gotten any new AIP update so far? School starts in about 3 weeks....

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
I applied some where in March / April 2020 for September 2020 intake. Received an AIP in August 2020 got biometric request and medicals which I did. Been waiting since for an approval. I'm getting frustrated!!!!!

Debrino4000

Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys
I just got my admission and I am now starting my visa application process can anyone here help with a number or a group link to join?

Odogwu_Nwoke

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, Debrino
Hi guys
I just got my admission and I am now starting my visa application process can anyone here help with a number or a group link to join?
Hi Debrino! I understand you're not from Nigeria, still I will like to suggest you check out this thread on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part.

Nairaland is a online forum where Nigerians have discussions on various subjects. There's a thread there (which is the link I shared above) on Canadian study permit application; you'll see the experiences of various Nigerian applicants, their case specific questions, challenges, refusal and success stories. The current thread is at page 683 now, which is to say that the users are indeed a vibrant group. As a West African applicant, you'll even find the Nairaland thread just as beneficial as Canadavisa.com, I think, if not more.