+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Ghana

Generalpal

Jul 10, 2020
Exactly but mostly if you dont hear from them 3/4 weeks after submission then you will get positive news most times so kindly be patient
Oh really? Someone also said this but i didn't believe him. If this is true, then it will great for all of us

Has your eligibility review started?

The scary part is, lately, they refused someone even after holding his application for 6 months. Can you imagine? Not a Ghanaian applicant tho

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
Oh really? Someone also said this but i didn't believe him. If this is true, then it will great for all of us

The scary part is, lately, they refused someone even after holding his application for 6 months. Can you imagine? Not a Ghanaian applicant tho
My eligibility has started already bro ...anything we have extreme or exception cases but the norm is what i just told you as i have helped many people to get Canada visas in the past not study permit though

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
But let me ask this question.

For slef sponsorship, must you show funds for the entire duration of your program? And how such should suffice in this kind of application?
They are looking for whether 1-year fund available or not on your bank statements. It should be at least $10.000+tuition per person.

Generalpal

Jul 10, 2020
They are looking for whether 1-year fund available or not on your bank statements. It should be at least $10.000+tuition per person.

That is when you have a sponsor, and the sponsor can show that there is also a constant inflow into his/her account that can pay your fees for the subsequent years.

The 1-year fund availability and 10,000 is the main requirement. But the visa officer would want to know how you will pay your fees for the subsequent years.

So am asking........ for an applicant who doesn't have a sponsor, How will he meet this hidden requirement

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
That is when you have a sponsor, and the sponsor can show that there is also a constant inflow into his/her account that can pay your fees for the subsequent years.

The 1-year fund availability and 10,000 is the main requirement. But the visa officer would want to know how you will pay your fees for the subsequent years.

So am asking........ for an applicant who doesn't have a sponsor, How will he meet this hidden requirement
At present this is deemed to be CA$10,000 (~US$7,650) for every year of your stay (CA$11,000/~US$8,400 if you’re applying to study in Quebec) on top of your tuition fees. You will also need to make sure you have enough money to pay for transportation to return home.

Generalpal

Jul 10, 2020
At present this is deemed to be CA$10,000 (~US$7,650) for every year of your stay (CA$11,000/~US$8,400 if you’re applying to study in Quebec) on top of your tuition fees. You will also need to make sure you have enough money to pay for transportation to return home.

Garrit. Thanks Sir

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020

Please also note that if you have not done the biometric they cannot make a decision on your application hence may be the longevity on the person application.I know someone who applied in may 2020 and got refusal within 2 weeks as he has done his biometric already

Generalpal

Jul 10, 2020
Please also note that if you have not done the biometric they cannot make a decision on your application hence may be the longevity on the person application.I know someone who applied in may 2020 and got refusal within 2 weeks as he has done his biometric already

Did he apply from Ghana?

Most of us here have done our biometrics and yet, its taken like more than 9 weeks since we applied. Some even for 5 months now.

I wonder why this long delay from the Accra office. I know a lady who applied in late May, and she got a medical request last week (i read it on another platform)