+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Ghana

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys. Good evening
I also applies in Febuary 19th got 2 updates waiting for medical request now..

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
Am currently waiting for my study permit for September intake. tell me something i don't have any updates now but basically what is the actual processing times for Ghana if you know
can we link up by contact or something
Please did you do online application or paper?I submitted my own on May 16,2020 together with my wife open work permit.I have gone to Canada twice and still have their valid visitor visa expiring in January 16,2021.I saw application/profile updated last week on my online portal but no update since then.

Kaakaaku

Jul 29, 2020
Guys, What does " a complete application mean" Does it mean Upfront medicals is part. Especially when in Ghana its safer to wait for medicals to be requested. Or complete application just means your stuff and documents you need to apply are intact? Any suggestions?

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
Guys, What does " a complete application mean" Does it mean Upfront medicals is part. Especially when in Ghana its safer to wait for medicals to be requested. Or complete application just means your stuff and documents you need to apply are intact? Any suggestions?

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
The answer is the latter especially for online application which does not include medical as part of the documents to be submitted.It is always better to wait for medical request from the embassy because if you get rejected after doing upfront medical it is waste of money.

Reactions: Kaakaaku