+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hey I applied on 7th June .. medicals passed 17th June still no change in anything else .m just wanted to know anyone else who has applied along my time line ???

ebun64

Jun 25, 2019
I applied for visa (paper application) at my country’s visa office in May and just got a refusal in June, about 3 weeks after they started processing my application, because I did not give an SOP for reason to return back to my country after study and the visa processing time for my country was 8 weeks. Do they usually give refusals earlier than approvals or was I just lucky and should reapply as soon as possible ?

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hey I applied on 7th June .. medicals passed 17th June still no change in anything else .m just wanted to know anyone else who has applied along my time line ???
My medical also passed on 17th june still no update in gckey

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I applied for visa (paper application) at my country’s visa office in May and just got a refusal in June, about 3 weeks after they started processing my application, because I did not give an SOP for reason to return back to my country after study and the visa processing time for my country was 8 weeks. Do they usually give refusals earlier than approvals or was I just lucky and should reapply as soon as possible ?
Hey guys does refusal usually come earlier than approvals ? If my application is slow is it positive ?

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
I too applied online and I uploaded the proof of upfront medical exam. There is a separate column for it. Please recheck your GC key account and click 'view submitted documents' or any link like that.
I applied one day later than you and gave bio one day later. What is the status of your application. Mine says only background check is under process.
There seems to be no separate column to upload proof of medical exam, specifically when applying for a study permit to Québec (SDS or General or University). It is either a problem with the online application portal or something of that sort. Has anyone else also observed this when applying for a study permit to study in Québec, specifically? I hope it poses no issues for any of us. :)

hezma

May 5, 2019
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Congratulations! Unfortunately, I got a refusal letter. I applied from Abu Dhabi. Would you be able to share your SOP if you don't mind? What reason have you stated that you will be coming back?
I didn't write an SOP? Unless you're talking about the study plan then yes. I just said that I've lived all my life in middle east and I travel back to my home country regularly.

mandpreet

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hlo i have paid my biometrics fee before i submit my application now do I require to pay it again when submitt my application?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I have a question. Are offer letter and LOA the same? Someone told me that the college first gives offer letter and when fee is paid, LOA is issued.
But I got accepted into two colleges, Mohawk and Northern, and both directly gave me LOAs.