+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hey guys is it okay to submit online copy of TOEFL score. I didn't get my original paper through mail so I had to send them copy.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi
I had applied for visa via the GCkey account on 13 June.
Upfront medical was done on 9 June before applying online.
The Biometrics were given on 17th June.
I’m waiting for any further response since then.

When I had applied online, there was no place to upload the proof of upfront medical exam. So I uploaded it with other optional documents. I’m afraid that they might ask me undergo the exam again.

Is there any way out if it? I’ve read on various other threads that applicants faced this issue but no solution has been provided on forums to this problem.

Please guide how to go about this issue.
I too applied online and I uploaded the proof of upfront medical exam. There is a separate column for it. Please recheck your GC key account and click 'view submitted documents' or any link like that.
I applied one day later than you and gave bio one day later. What is the status of your application. Mine says only background check is under process.

altair1995

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I too applied online and I uploaded the proof of upfront medical exam. There is a separate column for it. Please recheck your GC key account and click 'view submitted documents' or any link like that.
I applied one day later than you and gave bio one day later. What is the status of your application. Mine says only background check is under process.
Maybe you applied through SDS?

Jun 25, 2019
You must have applied under SDS Category. There wasn’t any option to upload upfront medical form under non SDS. I’m sure about it.

Moreover an application isn’t submitted to IRCC until and unless it has been completed. Payment can only be made after all the required documents have been uploaded.

altair1995

Star Member
May 10, 2019
You must have applied under SDS Category. There wasn’t any option to upload upfront medical form under non SDS. I’m sure about it.

Moreover an application isn’t submitted to IRCC until and unless it has been completed. Payment can only be made after all the required documents have been uploaded.
You are right. I did the same and uploaded the eMedical sheet in optional documents.

Jun 25, 2019
We need to find a way out beforehand as our application wouldn’t move any further till we resolve this matter.

We should try to find a solution and intimate others if we find a solution.

altair1995

Star Member
May 10, 2019
We need to find a way out beforehand as our application wouldn’t move any further till we resolve this matter.

We should try to find a solution and intimate others if we find a solution.
I don’t think so this is the case. They might, at worst, send us a request for Medical. If that does happen, we can explain via the web form.
I am just speculating. Don't take my word for it.