kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi,

I hired an agent to file my visa applicatio thinking they will do it perfectly and I will get my Visa asap. Turned out the agency was too damn ignorant and the agent assigned to me had no idea about Canada study permit.

She did not upload my medical information letter at all.

Will IRCC refer me back for getting it done?

PS: I did the worst mistake of my life by hiring an agent for this purpose. :(

Guri55

Jun 25, 2019
Hey can u plz tell me ur time line and why u applied from and online or paper did u get a biometric validation correspondence letter
Here’s my Timeline
On (6 June) applied online under SDS
(10 June) Biometrics appointment
(20 June) got biometric Validation letter and just after 2minutes got Passport submission letter .

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

I hired an agent to file my visa applicatio thinking they will do it perfectly and I will get my Visa asap. Turned out the agency was too damn ignorant and the agent assigned to me had no idea about Canada study permit.

She did not upload my medical information letter at all.

Will IRCC refer me back for getting it done?

PS: I did the worst mistake of my life by hiring an agent for this purpose. :(

Immediately submit a webform informing abt ur mistake(didnt upload medical report( and upload the medical document

Reactions: kopalsoni

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Here’s my Timeline
On (6 June) applied online under SDS
(10 June) Biometrics appointment
(20 June) got biometric Validation letter and just after 2minutes got Passport submission letter .
Congratulations.
Please share your complete profile and college/university and program that you are going to join.

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I applied online sds on the 7th of June
Biometrics done on 10th June vfs Mumbai
Biometrics updated same day on gckey
17th of June medicals passed
After that no more info
By when shudder I be expecting an outcome guys ...

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Nope, offer letter contains all details of fees structure, to which bank should the money be transferred, ur student number college address, bank address all those

LOA on the other hand provides u information pertaining to student ID all the other details which mentions u can upload this letter while applying for visa. In the offer letter it will be cleared mentioned not to use this doc to apply for visa. This is how it was forme
Ahh thanks for the explanantion because im going to BCIT and they gave me a LOA after paying 1000 cad commitment fees. It says on the letter it is for IRCC , which i applied with this letter.

Jun 7, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hey everyone, I applied for study permit on 23 april And on 13 june i received medical request, On 22 june status was changed to 'medical passed'. Anyone knows how much time embassy will take to process my application. Truely, waiting is unbearable. BTW i am from India.