+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Puneetpunya2007

Jun 24, 2019
I have a question. Are offer letter and LOA the same? Someone told me that the college first gives offer letter and when fee is paid, LOA is issued.
But I got accepted into two colleges, Mohawk and Northern, and both directly gave me LOAs.
Yes offer letter and LOA i.e Letter of Acceptance are different
LOA is issued when u pay complete tuition fee of either 1 semenster or 1 year

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Yes offer letter and LOA i.e Letter of Acceptance are different
LOA is issued when u pay complete tuition fee of either 1 semenster or 1 year
I assume they only accept visa application with LOA? Like is LOA the one with all the details like name, tuition fees, course detail.
And offer letter is the letter informing you that the school has a spot for you?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Thank you. It’s a little strange that I didn’t get an acknowledgement letter after two weeks. I applied on 8th June and submitted biometrics on 13th June.

I didn't get student acknowledgment inspite of applying online and waiting for more than 22 days after biometrics submission.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I assume they only accept visa application with LOA? Like is LOA the one with all the details like name, tuition fees, course detail.
And offer letter is the letter informing you that the school has a spot for you?

Nope, offer letter contains all details of fees structure, to which bank should the money be transferred, ur student number college address, bank address all those

LOA on the other hand provides u information pertaining to student ID all the other details which mentions u can upload this letter while applying for visa. In the offer letter it will be cleared mentioned not to use this doc to apply for visa. This is how it was forme

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

Puneetpunya2007

Jun 24, 2019
Nope, offer letter contains all details of fees structure, to which bank should the money be transferred, ur student number college address, bank address all those

LOA on the other hand provides u information pertaining to student ID all the other details which mentions u can upload this letter while applying for visa. In the offer letter it will be cleared mentioned not to use this doc to apply for visa. This is how it was forme
That's right

harman145

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
But bro when i checked my Online account their is no approval even I didn’t get any email regarding approval letter & I only got Passport request from cic ![/QUOTE bro when you apply your visa can you tell me ?
bro when you apply your visa can you tell me ?