+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
as understand brother,academic record meaning percentage,you have to request the university/college that they send a reply that your percentage is sufficient and submit it to ircc in reapply or do some short term courses and show it,previous qualification,you have to show,how it is related to proposed studies.thanks,i have done like that only,now god should help.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
guys i hav not applied for visa yet.. i will be applying for online sds visa in first week of july for sep 2019 intake so please HELP ME that is it the right time to applly. By how much time will i get approval????

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
guys i hav not applied for visa yet.. i will be applying for online sds visa in first week of july for sep 2019 intake so please HELP ME that is it the right time to applly. By how much time will i get approval????
You should apply asap, why the wait?

HDs

Jun 13, 2019
My application states that........

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • June 19, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

How long they will take for final decision....

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Anyone familiar about the CAIPS NOTES issued after visa refusal? I was advised to file one for CAD 2500 but i think this is too much just to determine the real reason for denial.
I just got my refusal letter today, :(:(:(

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My initial thought is the lack of justification in my Study plan, could there be other reasons for the purpose of visit?

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Anyone familiar about the CAIPS NOTES issued after visa refusal? I was advised to file one for CAD 2500 but i think this is too much just to determine the real reason for denial.
I just got my refusal letter today, :(:(:(

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My initial thought is the lack of justification in my Study plan, could there be other reasons for the purpose of visit?
Hey can u post ur timeline .. Did u get a correspondence letter

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hey can u post ur timeline .. Did u get a correspondence letter
Here’s my timeline:
June 3, 2019 - Upfront medical
June 6, 2019 - Online application
June 7, 2019 - Biometrics instruction letter
June 11, 2019 - Biometrics collection
June 19, 2019 - Passed medical exam
June 24, 2019 - refusal letter sent by my Visa consultant. But the letter is dated june 20, 2019