+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Yes u need to reply with strong sop,
Don't go with the same consultantancy u have approached prior.. Either do it urself or contact IDP... They will definitely help u... Good luck :)
If i apply on my own, Im concerned about the application my consultant did for me, i only get updates from her or she sends me emails, im not even sure if she has given me all the documents they submitted.
They are also the ones communicating with the school,

dhruv.sehgal

May 23, 2018
I applied my study visa online under SDS ON 22 May 2019 .After that i havent heard back from ircc. Its been more than 22 days. No status has changed, even the medical examination. The current status shows, profile under background check. Not sure why it is taking such a long time as some of my friends applied after me and have got the visa.
Please help me what to do now.
Please reply

HDs

Jun 13, 2019
I applied my study visa online under SDS ON 22 May 2019 .After that i havent heard back from ircc. Its been more than 22 days. No status has changed, even the medical examination. The current status shows, profile under background check. Not sure why it is taking such a long time as some of my friends applied after me and have got the visa.
Please reply
same here bro....

I applied on 23 May.... Done with my biometrics on 1 June... Just medical passed on 19 June and after that no update

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
i applied on 19 march (paper) from Bangladesh for may intake then deferred for september.94 days gone still no response from vo. I am really worried and under lots of stress.

Reactions: Anu thakur

Shanz

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I got the request for passport yesterday at 23.50.
My timeline:
Medical done on 4th june
Applied under sds on 8th june
Gave biometrics on 14th
And received the request for passport yesterday.
Hey did u receive biometric correspondence letter before ppr

Ash_dc

May 29, 2019
Please reply
I applied on the same day
I gave my biometrics on 24th
No update since

Ash_dc

May 29, 2019
I
Is this a negative sign to get delayed or any chance we have for visa ? I womder why there is no update still.
I put in an email to them
I got a response saying my documents have reached the visa officer
And it's processing
And that I will get a response when a decision is made

Reactions: ocy12002