+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

karimatoui132

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hello,
I am from Lebanon. I applied to study permit on 12th of April and got the visa approved on 26th of April (2 weeks processing even though on the website it states that it needs 5-6 weeks). Good luck to all of you.
Anyone going to Uottawa as a master's student in civil engineering?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,
I am from Lebanon. I applied to study permit on 12th of April and got the visa approved on 26th of April (2 weeks processing even though on the website it states that it needs 5-6 weeks). Good luck to all of you.

congrantulation ! And it really suprise me , you are so lucky . Did you applied online or paper base ?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

Processing time in Lebanon on there website it states 3 weeks and yours took 2weeks and 4days lesser down the processing time . You are goddamn lucky and get prepare for your flight

Reactions: vaibhavvj

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I had applied online with my wife on 27TH Feb, 2019. from Nepal...I have applied for the study permit and and my wife as a dependent on visiting visa.....She has already received the request for Passport from the immigration office...I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit?

Reap3r

May 1, 2019
Any applied on 9th april online from india?
Also, if anyone hot decision on their online application recently, please share your timeline.