+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Still no response from vo. 42 days gone. i think canadian high commission do not have any responsibility. If they tend to take more than 5 weeks then why they stated in cic.gc that "visa processing for Bangladeshi students will take 5 weeks":mad:
Which intake do you applied for?.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Still no response from vo. 42 days gone. i think canadian high commission do not have any responsibility. If they tend to take more than 5 weeks then why they stated in cic.gc that "visa processing for Bangladeshi students will take 5 weeks":mad:

There is so many applicant and we can't do anything than to be patient until they finally process your application. As long as you can differ your admission then you should just keep praying for the good out come

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
There is so many applicant and we can't do anything than to be patient until they finally process your application. As long as you can differ your admission then you should just keep praying for the good out come
may 2019 intake.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
may 2019 intake.
I have few friends also that are still waiting despite is above processing time as it stated on there website.

So the best thing is to be patient until we hear from them or you apply a webform to send them a message

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have few friends also that are still waiting despite is above processing time as it stated on there website.

So the best thing is to be patient until we hear from them or you apply a webform to send them a message
your friends are waiting for may 2019 intake? when and where they submitted their file?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
your friends are waiting for may 2019 intake? when and where they submitted their file?

Yes for May intake and they applied offline and he is from Gambia while is application is been process in Senegal. I have sumited his application for the pass 2months no respond no medical request yet .

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I had applied online with my wife on 27TH Feb, 2019. from Nepal...I have applied for the study permit and and my wife as a dependent on visiting visa.....She has already received the visa from the immigration office...I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit?At the time I applied the processing time for study permit was 9 week ...The aforementioned time has crossed the processing time they mentioned ...What Shall i do?I had also sent an email for inquiry about my current status But till today I have not got any response except the automatic computer generated auto reply....Any suggestions please guys???

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
I
Do you do medical upfront? Have your application been delay above the processing time states on there website? if so then you can send them a message through webform regarding your visa
I didn't have upfront medical... at the time I had applied it was 9 weeks processing time from Nepal... it has already crossed the 9 weeks and Yesterday My wife got visiting visa ...but I am still waiting and waiting...I had sent them email inquiring about my status but I have not received response except the computer generated auto messages...What shall I do??

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I

I didn't have upfront medical... at the time I had applied it was 9 weeks processing time from Nepal... it has already crossed the 9 weeks and Yesterday My wife got visiting visa ...but I am still waiting and waiting...I had sent them email inquiring about my status but I have not received response except the computer generated auto messages...What shall I do??
Just wait for 1-2 daes you will get reply soon

Reactions: Sam7

Akshatmahajan7

Mar 16, 2019
Apparently its taking a long time for Online SDS Applications right now. Plus Visa application processing time is highly unpredictable. I know someone who got his Visa yesterday and had applied 4-5 days after me.
HI ,

Did you got your visa or any updates in your application ?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I

You need to wait for your medical request

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I had applied online with my wife on 27TH Feb, 2019. from Nepal...I have applied for the study permit and and my wife as a dependent on visiting visa.....She has already received the visa from the immigration office...I received a message that the eligibility review has been started on April 15 th ,still I have not received the final decision yet....I am worried as my University starts from May 6th. Shall I get the decision on time? After how many days of review of eligibility they give the final decision of the study permit?At the time I applied the processing time for study permit was 9 week ...The aforementioned time has crossed the processing time they mentioned ...What Shall i do?I had also sent an email for inquiry about my current status But till today I have not got any response except the automatic computer generated auto reply....Any suggestions please guys???

There is no other solution than for you to wait until they respond to you and also get ready to defer your admission to the next intake. You will surly get your visa approve very soon

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
HI Guys,
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2rd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.

Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?

Reactions: Evankc

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
HI Guys,
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2rd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.

Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?

Congrantulation !! You have been approved.

You will get your study permit letter soon . Which intake do you applied for?

Reactions: Nikhil Das