Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
HI Guys,
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2rd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.
Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?
thats so quick, did you applied through SDS? I applied on my consultant processed my application on 15th april on 18th april I processed Biometric. on 29th april i got my student acknowledgement letter...so far no update. I did not give my medicals yet since its applied through general. Any Idea on general process ? mine is september intake

Reactions: Evankc

canaduh2018

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

Can i know will the student’s application be affected? as I am currently undergoing sputum culture. We lodged our application together last month

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
thats so quick, did you applied through SDS? I applied on my consultant processed my application on 15th april on 18th april I processed Biometric. on 29th april i got my student acknowledgement letter...so far no update. I did not give my medicals yet since its applied through general. Any Idea on general process ? mine is september intake
Yes i applied through SDS offline.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Yes we did upfront medical. I included the e-medical form in the submission of my application. Currently i saw my status as reviewing medical results. But I’m not yet done with the 2nd xray
How long will you be done with the sputum culture?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
HI Guys,
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2rd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.

Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?
You will get an email that you have new message in your CIC account! After that you login and you have to view detailed application status nd there below you can find that! It usually takes 1 day for study permit letter.
Bdw congratulations for your visa!

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
You will get an email that you have new message in your CIC account! After that you login and you have to view detailed application status nd there below you can find that! It usually takes 1 day for study permit letter.
Bdw congratulations for your visa!
Thank you so much. That was very helpful.

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Almost 6 weeks is processing time for general file!