+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Ajit315

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone applied on July 31st. Have you got PPR request?? Or any updates except Medical and biometric??

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Anyone applied on July 31st. Have you got PPR request?? Or any updates except Medical and biometric??
Someone in this thread ...had his biometric on same 31st July and he had got his ppr ..
I and my biometircs on 30th July and medical on 12th August ...and still not got any update

runr

Aug 21, 2019
Someone in this thread ...had his biometric on same 31st July and he had got his ppr ..
I and my biometircs on 30th July and medical on 12th August ...and still not got any update
Happy for the person but this info is difficult to take. :D

Do they give out decisions during the weekend or do we have to wait till Monday night?

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Happy for the person but this info is difficult to take. :D

Do they give out decisions during the weekend or do we have to wait till Monday night?
I guess they do work during weekends ...not so sure ...m also waiting for decision ..and also finding same answer ...
It's really getting tough

runr

Aug 21, 2019
I guess they do work during weekends ...not so sure ...m also waiting for decision ..and also finding same answer ...
It's really getting tough
I was looking back on this thread to see if they give decisions on weekends. SDS applications were approved quite a lot faster in June, July, etc. Sigh

What's your profile? Which college and course are you headed to?

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I was looking back on this thread to see if they give decisions on weekends. SDS applications were approved quite a lot faster in June, July, etc. Sigh

Electronics and embedded systems development in fanshawe college ,London ,ON

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

I asked my agent he said ..visa officers do make decisions on weekends ..it's common tho

Reactions: runr