Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I'm admitted for FT MBA at University of Ottawa

I booked flight thinking that visa was a straight forward thing. But after seeing the comments in this forum..

You should never book a flight ticket to any country before getting the visa.

Delays happen quite often.

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
hey guys need some help

I applied my student visa on 1 August
got refusal yesterday
points are mentioned below.
kindly some one help me to explain those points, what i really sort off.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region

NoorHayat

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,
Im an International student in Turkey. Applied for a transfer to canada but visa got refused.
1) immigration status
2) purpose of visit

Completed two years in bacjelors degree in Turkey
Ielts 8.0 band
Submitted 1 semester fee into my canadian university
I applied from turkey. Do you think I should apply online from home country?
Im applying again, Any suggestions? I dont have time for VO notes

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I'm admitted for FT MBA at University of Ottawa

I booked flight thinking that visa was a straight forward thing. But after seeing the comments in this forum..
Visa is the most difficult thing. Hopefully your flight is refundable.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
You should never book a flight ticket to any country before getting the visa.

Delays happen quite often.
I booked before by got a ticket where I could reschedule or cancel by paying a fee. Ideally it should be fully refundable, but I got the visa so it wasn't an issue for me.

Allan Mascarenhas

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I have applied for my visa on 19th July and I still haven't received it. I did my biometrics on 23rd July'19 and my medical was only updated on 15th August'19 though I did the check up on 4th May '19 . My orientation is on the 30th of August and my background check is still going on. I really need help and what should I do?

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Does correspondence letter comes separately?

@Allan contact CIC office through web mail and phone, state your condition and request them if they can proceed a bit early..

Feline8071

Jul 6, 2019
Congratulations!! I know you have been waiting patiently!! I too have applied in May, however, I am still waiting
Thanks GOD
Thanks to everyone who pray for me
Finally I got approval Today 24 August
Applied on 25 May sds online
Biometric on 31 May
Medical Upfront
Medical and biometric updated on 5 August
Applied from India
Between this processing I sent email and submitted webform I dint get reply
Today I got relief
I pray for everyone got approval
I know