+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Swas0001

Jul 31, 2019
Hi, I just got a second rejection for Study Permit. My profie:

Applied initially on-line regular, second time on-line SDS:

12th Grade IB Score: 29
Confirmed admission to: BA (Arts and Sciences) at UofT, Victoria College, Toronto.

IELTS Score: 8.5 overall (LRWS: 9,9,7.5, 7.5)
I had a full fee loan sanction from a Bank.
I paid up full year fee + GIC account for $10k

Reasons for rejection:

1st time (June 2019)
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. and
- You proposed studies are not reasonable in light of, your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

2nd Application (Aug 2019)
Application was made under the SDS process
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Will u plz share ur 2nd application timeline?

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Biometric on 30th July ...nd still
hi there, most of those who had applied on 30th july are getting their decisions at this stage, if you have got your correspondence letter then you must be receiving your decision at any moment,
Waiting for update ....waiting for my visa approval ppr

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Guys

I got my PPR today early morning.
SDS submitted 30th July
1st August bio given and updated
15th August medical passed
Today PPR

Thank you for all your support and help
Congrats bro , we applied and given biometrics on same date , mine review of eligiblity still not started with no decision till now

Reactions: Thousif

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
Thanks GOD
Thanks to everyone who pray for me
Finally I got approval Today 24 August
Applied on 25 May sds online
Biometric on 31 May
Medical Upfront
Medical and biometric updated on 5 August
Applied from India
Between this processing I sent email and submitted webform I dint get reply
Today I got relief
I pray for everyone got approval

aj_123

Aug 24, 2019
Hi All,

I have been a silent watcher here. Infact I just made an account so that I could update u guys on my application coz all of ur updates has helped me tide over my wait. I hope this update helps someone else who is waiting.

1st attempt- General
Applied
: 31 May
Medical cleared: 18 Jun
Biometric with Refusal: 4 July
Reasons for refusal: Standard, won't return back based on purpose of visit and proposed study is not proper in light of level of establishment, language, finance, etc.
What I think: I believe I was refused because of a poor and more importantly unorganized SOP.

2nd Attempt- SDS
Applied
: 20 July
Medical Cleared: 31 July
Biometric Correspondence: 13 Aug, 11 PM IST
Passport Request: 23 Aug, 1:48 am IST
Correct measures taken: Applied with help of IDP consultant. They provide free consultation on taking the IELTS which is anyway needed for SDS applications. IELTS overall score 8.5, L/R/S/W - 9,9,8.5,7
I wrote a strong SOP in an organized manner connecting all dots from my previous work to my intended course of study, findings and intent to return back. I showed my personal assets, family ties in India, and other relevant details. There is a lot of speculation if personal assets and worth should be shown in SDS after paying full year fee. My advice is why risk it. Why not be safe than sorry. Show everything possible to cement your visa. Remember once refused u need time to apply again as well as receive decision. If this wastage can be prevented in the first attempt, why not try it out.

On 21 Aug I had called CIC thanks to the number provided on this forum and after 30 min of wait I finally spoke to an agent who told me my application was approved on 13 Aug itself. However, finalization and PPR was pending. On 22nd morning I wrote a web form informing the authorities of the same that I got to know my file is approved and would like them to expedite my PPR as my classes start soon. Within 15 hours I got my PPR.

I don't know if my web form helped me in getting the PPR or not so I cannot say web form helped me. But I left no stone unturned on getting my decision the fastest I could.

Also I believe those who got biometric correspondence and have been waiting a long time, call CIC on the number provided on this forum. Ur decision is likely made, a positive one. Coz more often than not, a rejection is sent quickly as it does not require more verification after being refused. And if ur application has been approved and it is in limbo which is taking time, u can bring it to the notice of VO. They can also forget. They are also human.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks GOD
Thanks to everyone who pray for me
Finally I got approval Today 24 August
Applied on 25 May sds online
Biometric on 31 May
Medical Upfront
Medical and biometric updated on 5 August
Applied from India
Between this processing I sent email and submitted webform I dint get reply
Today I got relief
I pray for everyone got approval
Congrats Mr. Brar I pray to God for you. I visited the worship place today itself where I requested for visa approval and after coming home I receive good news. I shall again visit the worship place tomarrow where I requested. God bless you. Again congrats.

Thousif

Jun 27, 2019
B
Congrats bro , we applied and given biometrics on same date , mine review of eligiblity still not started with no decision till now
Bro.. except medical nothing was started for me. I got direct decision. So please don't worry. Guys they are sending direct decision without eligibility updation

Reactions: Msbrar

Swapnil17

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

I have been a silent watcher here. Infact I just made an account so that I could update u guys on my application coz all of ur updates has helped me tide over my wait. I hope this update helps someone else who is waiting.

1st attempt- General
Applied
: 31 May
Medical cleared: 18 Jun
Biometric with Refusal: 4 July
Reasons for refusal: Standard, won't return back based on purpose of visit and proposed study is not proper in light of level of establishment, language, finance, etc.
What I think: I believe I was refused because of a poor and more importantly unorganized SOP.

2nd Attempt- SDS
Applied
: 20 July
Medical Cleared: 31 July
Biometric Correspondence: 13 Aug, 11 PM IST
Passport Request: 23 Aug, 1:48 am IST
Correct measures taken: Applied with help of IDP consultant. They provide free consultation on taking the IELTS which is anyway needed for SDS applications. IELTS overall score 8.5, L/R/S/W - 9,9,8.5,7
I wrote a strong SOP in an organized manner connecting all dots from my previous work to my intended course of study, findings and intent to return back. I showed my personal assets, family ties in India, and other relevant details. There is a lot of speculation if personal assets and worth should be shown in SDS after paying full year fee. My advice is why risk it. Why not be safe than sorry. Show everything possible to cement your visa. Remember once refused u need time to apply again as well as receive decision. If this wastage can be prevented in the first attempt, why not try it out.

On 21 Aug I had called CIC thanks to the number provided on this forum and after 30 min of wait I finally spoke to an agent who told me my application was approved on 13 Aug itself. However, finalization and PPR was pending. On 22nd morning I wrote a web form informing the authorities of the same that I got to know my file is approved and would like them to expedite my PPR as my classes start soon. Within 15 hours I got my PPR.

I don't know if my web form helped me in getting the PPR or not so I cannot say web form helped me. But I left no stone unturned on getting my decision the fastest I could.

Also I believe those who got biometric correspondence and have been waiting a long time, call CIC on the number provided on this forum. Ur decision is likely made, a positive one. Coz more often than not, a rejection is sent quickly as it does not require more verification after being refused. And if ur application has been approved and it is in limbo which is taking time, u can bring it to the notice of VO. They can also forget. They are also human.
Please provide the contact number please ?

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Dear All,

Kindly help me, I have applied on 9th July 2019 and medical was done on 8th August and after been waiting so long (which is unbearable) I have decided to link my application online and after 4 attempts i was afraid of taking 5th (as it is the last/day) and still unable to find my application,

Will this hinder my communication through email from IRCC as I have heard once you link your application you will no longer receive email notifications.

Can anyone tell if the profile doesn't found will it cost me a trouble of receiving emails directly about my application update?