+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hlo
I got refusal for September intake canada college montreal
I applied on 18 july bio done on 22 after waiting for 1 month on21 august i got refusal reason is that u will not leave canada at the end of stay i am not satisfied ur proposed study is not reasonable in light of ur level of establishment, language ability and financial ability so what to do pls help me my whatsapp no is 9717054302
hi there, the reasons for refusals are not satisfactory you should try reapply again with all the proper documents, we had a lot cases with this type of reason for refusal, but after reapplication of that file 85% of the students get their approval. Follow this step and I hope You will get your decision for this intake or the upcoming. And remeber it is GOD who gives strength in the times of weakness

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I had done my biometric on 31st July. Got my medical update on August 10th but no updates since then. Is it a good idea to call them and ask about the application? My orientation is on Sept 4.
hi there, i dont think so its a good idea to call IRCC because they will have only one answer to your file and that also is "under progress" try filling a web form and see what you get. And if you still think about calling feel free to do so, as they are providing a service.

Mandysingh

Feb 9, 2019
Hi Guys

I got my PPR today early morning.
SDS submitted 30th July
1st August bio given and updated
15th August medical passed
Today PPR

Thank you for all your support and help
Hello I am from india and applied on 31st July and bio on 3rd August so when I can expect my ppr. Please suggest me.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
i just called ircc and they said my file is not being processed in canada and its currently in india how am i supposed to let them know that its way past processing times
hi there, Sahil you should e-mail any of the embassies for example Bangalore embassy is much faster with e-mails and replys than any other, just follow the link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html
and state your country (i.e INDIA) and then Banglore or if you are not able to do so, e-mail the embassy at this:
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (Hope you make it soon)

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello I am from india and applied on 31st July and bio on 3rd August so when I can expect my ppr. Please suggest me.
hi there, most of those who had applied on 30th july are getting their decisions at this stage, if you have got your correspondence letter then you must be receiving your decision at any moment,

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello
I applied for my study permit on 1st july from Karachi and I just got refusal letter after almost 2 months.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates

www.cic.gc.ca

I even went to gerrys office to ask more about it but they said that they dont understand why it got rejected.
I showed a bank statement of around 47 lakhs.
I am also in a good university (uoit- bachelor's in information and technology) i just finished my alevels with decent grades.

I dont understand how travel history is related to study permit. As a student i go everywhere my parents go.

Now i am thinking to reapplying. For January intake
Can you help that where the mistake could be.
One more thing should i request my gcms notes.

I will be waiting the response. Please help me

I applied on 1st july and got my biometric confirmation a week ago. Is it normal to get the confirmation this late as some of my friends got it in 2-3 days
hi there, refusals with this reasons are normal, you dont have any other choice but to reapply, and requesting for gcms notes will just inform you through which officer your file had the carriage, if you are keen to know about that then only you should request for one, it also takes some time to deliver the notes to you. All the best for reapplication, and understand one thing mistake is with not from your side, if you applied with proper documents and still got refusal then we could say none of the applications are guaranteed to be approved by IRCC.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Don’t depend on SOWP getting approved.
There have been cases where many faced rejection.

Spouses, family members aren’t guaranteed OWP, TRV’s.
Yes, I know. Which is why I didn't just get my permit at the border. I will defer if he doesn't get it this time and apply for him again. We are only interested in going together.

Jasgill0037

Jul 20, 2019
My bio was on 12 july ... medical was done in june and updated on 28 july after that i got 1 mail today .. my agent said its about some other updatiom ... any idea when will i get a decision ?

Bali-Delhi

Aug 23, 2019
Hi, I just got a second rejection for Study Permit. My profie:

Applied initially on-line regular, second time on-line SDS:

12th Grade IB Score: 29
Confirmed admission to: BA (Arts and Sciences) at UofT, Victoria College, Toronto.

IELTS Score: 8.5 overall (LRWS: 9,9,7.5, 7.5)
I had a full fee loan sanction from a Bank.
I paid up full year fee + GIC account for $10k

Reasons for rejection:

1st time (June 2019)
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. and
- You proposed studies are not reasonable in light of, your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

2nd Application (Aug 2019)
Application was made under the SDS process
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Bali-Delhi

Aug 23, 2019
Hi, I just got a second rejection for Study Permit. My profie:

Applied initially on-line regular, second time on-line SDS:

12th Grade IB Score: 29
Confirmed admission to: BA (Arts and Sciences) at UofT, Victoria College, Toronto.

IELTS Score: 8.5 overall (LRWS: 9,9,7.5, 7.5)
I had a full fee loan sanction from a Bank.
I paid up full year fee + GIC account for $10k

Reasons for rejection:

1st time (June 2019)
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. and
- You proposed studies are not reasonable in light of, your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment/financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

2nd Application (Aug 2019)
Application was made under the SDS process
Reason for rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I also completed my biometric and the medical exam as per Canadian HC requirements.

I am based in Delhi, India

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello
I applied for my study permit on 1st july from Karachi and I just got refusal letter after almost 2 months.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates

www.cic.gc.ca

I even went to gerrys office to ask more about it but they said that they dont understand why it got rejected.
I showed a bank statement of around 47 lakhs.
I am also in a good university (uoit- bachelor's in information and technology) i just finished my alevels with decent grades.

I dont understand how travel history is related to study permit. As a student i go everywhere my parents go.

Now i am thinking to reapplying. For January intake
Can you help that where the mistake could be.
One more thing should i request my gcms notes.

I will be waiting the response. Please help me

I applied on 1st july and got my biometric confirmation a week ago. Is it normal to get the confirmation this late as some of my friends got it in 2-3 days
Hire good lawyer for sop ....I think you have need different SOP for your profile ..