Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
My 3 weeks of waiting period is over. Still there is no update, not even medical has been updated. I have applied online sds with medical upfront. Someone pls guide what should I do. I’m really worried.
Try whisky and a bit more patience... there seems to be a huge lot of applications.

Reactions: MaddyK

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Its almost one month I have submitted my application. Then have not updated my medical yet. Does this means they have not started viewing my application??
Quite possibly, I think its in the queue and each application probably requires a few hours to be approved or not...

Reactions: MaddyK

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Can everyone please share the name of college or university they are admitted into? It might help to find the students who are going in same college!
Here is mine: I got admission in Conestoga college
I have been accepted into Conestoga, Waterloo Campus, I am now awaiting the decision of my study permit application. Submitted on April 10 and biometrics on April 17, no updates since.

Bhawmik

May 18, 2019
Did anyone apply for graduate certificate in finance planning for Sept or Jan intake in any of Canada college. Do reply. It will be a great help for and other too.

HussMan

May 16, 2019
Hi guys, I need some help!

After I have been accepted to the university of Calgary I have paid my 500$ Admission Deposit Fee to the university.

After paying my deposit I have applied for a study permit.
I have attached the 500$ AD receipt to support my application, and proof that I have paid the required fee to the university.

I am worried if the payment I have attached is not enough as I was told by a friend that I have to pay a 1 year tuition deposit to convince the visa officer that I paid a part of my tuition fee and ready to pay.

Please note that the 500$ is the only required payment at this moment from the university and I have no debts.
Please also note that my bank statement document I have attached in my study permit application is more than enough to cover all my tuition fees.

Your assistance and help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Reactions: Evankc

Navneet_0201

Apr 25, 2019

After I have been accepted to the university of Calgary I have paid my 500$ Admission Deposit Fee to the university.

I have attached the 500$ AD receipt to support my application, and proof that I have paid the required fee to the university.

I am worried if the payment I have attached is not enough as I was told by a friend that I have to pay a 1 year tuition deposit to convince the visa officer that I paid a part of my tuition fee and ready to pay.

Please note that the 500$ is the only required payment at this moment from the university and I have no debts.
Please also note that my bank statement document I have attached in my study permit application is more than enough to cover all my tuition fees.

Thank you.
Hey. I think you should have paid your one year tuition fee via flywire or paypal or western union to your uni’s account. I know 500$ might be the offer accepting charges which is a part of fees and you might be waiting for your course registering portal. But still you can pay via flywire

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019

Thank you.
In my option it was ok to pay the tuition deposit, I did that too. Makes no sense paying the entire year tuition when the embassy state not to make any payment until your study permit is granted as it is a disadvantage for you if the permit is not granted. The fact that the bank statement is more than enough to cover your one year tuition you will be ok as it relates to the financial support aspect. Just pray everything works out in good timing your visa will be approved.

Reactions: FNO and Evankc