+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
To be honest I hope everyone gets through as this is really the approval family because I read everything this minute the person say they can't believe nothing yet then they say the receive passport request. I love it, I hope you receive yours soon Evankc but be sure to still come and motivate other because trust me you inspire me there are other who are encouraging also but you. Your awesome I pray God continue to bless you.

I want to ask a question the visa tracking isn't it suppose to tell when your documents reach IRCC? mine have the same note from the 24th of April which is "Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190424XXXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Kingston VAC on 2019/04/24 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kingston ,for processing. " Should that change to say they received it as by now as its 18 business days since I did my biometric and 23 business days since I apply and the document moved to two places on the 23rd of April when I did the biometric and since then it says that. I was expecting it to change by now or at least hear something back, an email or something
Thanks for the prayer and encouragement we are happy to have you and we will continue to do our best to help each other archive that goal ..

Which country do you applied from?

Reactions: Caribbean Girl

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
They updated you the very first day your application process started...

Cic website for jamica processing time stated 4weeks and it now depend the number of applicants from your place you applied from so it can take more longer than the process time or even shorter but I will suggest let hold on till May ending you will surely get update from now till this month ending ..

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
They updated you the very first day your application process started...

Cic website for jamica processing time stated 4weeks and it now depend the number of applicants from your place you applied from so it can take more longer than the process time or even shorter but I will suggest let hold on till May ending you will surely get update from now till this month ending ..
I hope so and I hope great news

Reactions: Evankc

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
To know what it mean .

Viewing your profile, your application is currently undergoing a background check;

BACKGROUND CHECK: means they are matching the information you provided with their records, if you previously committed a crime, refused a visa, ordered to leave a country and if you are a threat to their security or on a wanted watch list.

REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY: is the final check and the final stage of your application at the Visa Office. At this point, all of the components of your application are assessed by CIC. They will be checking if you actually QUALIFY for a study permit and if your application meet the requirements of the IRCC Act.
During the eligibility review, the Visa officer will then request for medical check ups as needed by the Visa Office to complete your application.

Most times, it is the Review of Eligibility that some applicants fail to meet because their applications and conditions does not meet the requirements of the IRCC Act (Insufficient funds, course correlation, limited home ties, failure to convince the visa officer that the primary intention is to study). Other checks are just standard procedure for CIC.

After successful review of applicant application and considering that there were no serious issues in the medical checkup, mispresentation, and security to ensure that you will not be a danger to Canadians should your study permit be approved, the Visa Officer will then request for your passport.

Best of luck

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
To know what it mean .

Viewing your profile, your application is currently undergoing a background check;

BACKGROUND CHECK: means they are matching the information you provided with their records, if you previously committed a crime, refused a visa, ordered to leave a country and if you are a threat to their security or on a wanted watch list.

REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY: is the final check and the final stage of your application at the Visa Office. At this point, all of the components of your application are assessed by CIC. They will be checking if you actually QUALIFY for a study permit and if your application meet the requirements of the IRCC Act.
During the eligibility review, the Visa officer will then request for medical check ups as needed by the Visa Office to complete your application.

Most times, it is the Review of Eligibility that some applicants fail to meet because their applications and conditions does not meet the requirements of the IRCC Act (Insufficient funds, course correlation, limited home ties, failure to convince the visa officer that the primary intention is to study). Other checks are just standard procedure for CIC.

After successful review of applicant application and considering that there were no serious issues in the medical checkup, mispresentation, and security to ensure that you will not be a danger to Canadians should your study permit be approved, the Visa Officer will then request for your passport.

Best of luck
Very clearly explained....:) THANKS

Reactions: FNO and Evankc

Ayeni babajide

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
To know what it mean .

Best of luck
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
That's the message my profile is showing

Reactions: FNO and Evankc

Taureanmon

Jun 19, 2017
Guys i just got my admission confirmation from U of T. How soon should i apply for the visa? Also, should i apply with upfrot medicals?

Taureanmon

Jun 19, 2017
Haven't you contacted agents for the process?
i can't believe consultant for some reason. I always got wrong info from them during the application process - discouraging me from applying to universities, trying to convince me that I can only get into a pgdip with the backlogs I have and such. Of course, they were wrong. I want to apply on my own for the study permit too.

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
i can't believe consultant for some reason. I always got wrong info from them during the application process - discouraging me from applying to universities, trying to convince me that I can only get into a pgdip with the backlogs I have and such. Of course, they were wrong. I want to apply on my own for the study permit too.
Where are you from? Which country?