+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys, I need some help!

After I have been accepted to the university of Calgary I have paid my 500$ Admission Deposit Fee to the university.

After paying my deposit I have applied for a study permit.
I have attached the 500$ AD receipt to support my application, and proof that I have paid the required fee to the university.

I am worried if the payment I have attached is not enough as I was told by a friend that I have to pay a 1 year tuition deposit to convince the visa officer that I paid a part of my tuition fee and ready to pay.

Please note that the 500$ is the only required payment at this moment from the university and I have no debts.
Please also note that my bank statement document I have attached in my study permit application is more than enough to cover all my tuition fees.

Your assistance and help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
One year tuition fees need to be paid if applying from any of this countries provided in the link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream.html

Opana1

May 14, 2019
Hi guys, I need some help!

After I have been accepted to the university of Calgary I have paid my 500$ Admission Deposit Fee to the university.

After paying my deposit I have applied for a study permit.
I have attached the 500$ AD receipt to support my application, and proof that I have paid the required fee to the university.

I am worried if the payment I have attached is not enough as I was told by a friend that I have to pay a 1 year tuition deposit to convince the visa officer that I paid a part of my tuition fee and ready to pay.

Please note that the 500$ is the only required payment at this moment from the university and I have no debts.
Please also note that my bank statement document I have attached in my study permit application is more than enough to cover all my tuition fees.

Your assistance and help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

HussMan you have nothing to worry about. It is stated boldly on the website that, you are mandated to show proof that you can pay the tuition and foot other expenses while in Canada without working. That is what is required, paying of fees is not a requirement. Let me also suggest that once you have submitted your application there is nothing much you can do again rather divert your energy towards being positive. You will get there.

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
IELTS does not grant you visa approve if you don't have enough money to prove you can sponsore your studies .
my profile - I have nearly 13 years of experience after my +12 I started working and for some reason i did not continue my graduation. I finished my +12 in the year 2000. since then there is no gap in my Job. Iam currently working as Sr IT Recruiter in an IT firm. Ive thinking to continue my studies for many years but due to financial constraint i could not. Now iam stable with the finance and I can afford my studies in Canad. My consultant did explain all these in SOP. However I got my Ielts score really less though i got 6 overall but in writing i got 5 band. Now iam worried if this will effect my visa.

gg2019

May 20, 2019
Good day Sino Po dto Ang nag apply via regular stream nung March 15, 2019?
Ako Po kasi Wala pa ding result till now..wish na maapprove Sana.. September intake Po ako..salamat
nareceive mo n yung visa mo?? i applied last april 3,2019 under regular stream here in abudhabi.. until now under process.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
my profile - I have nearly 13 years of experience after my +12 I started working and for some reason i did not continue my graduation. I finished my +12 in the year 2000. since then there is no gap in my Job. Iam currently working as Sr IT Recruiter in an IT firm. Ive thinking to continue my studies for many years but due to financial constraint i could not. Now iam stable with the finance and I can afford my studies in Canad. My consultant did explain all these in SOP. However I got my Ielts score really less though i got 6 overall but in writing i got 5 band. Now iam worried if this will effect my visa.
Have you sumited your application or you are about to sumit? And which level are you going for , masters or undergraduate

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
One year tuition fees need to be paid if applying from any of this countries provided in the link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/student-direct-stream.html
Its not a need its a option. Did you pay all your tuition? If you pay all the tuition and the visa is denied you will have to wait on the school to return your money. I read it before and I'm looking for the site where it says its not advice to pay all. If it was a need to pay that mean it would be a requirement when applying for your visa. They stated:
  • prove that you’ve paid the tuition fees for your first year of study
That is if you had paid it.

Reactions: Evankc