+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Its not a need its a option. Did you pay all your tuition? If you pay all the tuition and the visa is denied you will have to wait on the school to return your money. I read it before and I'm looking for the site where it says its not advice to pay all. If it was a need to pay that mean it would be a requirement when applying for your visa. They stated:
  • prove that you’ve paid the tuition fees for your first year of study
That is if you had paid it.
I applied for my cousin( study visa )and yes I paid 1 year fees . Also I applied by non sds as she had to travel to other state to do her medical. her visa is already been approved
If you belong to any of the countries in the list you have to pay 1year fees to get eligible for sds visa.
It all up to you if you want to pay full fees or not . I agree as getting refund will take some time and also there will be currency difference too .

Last edited:

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Have you sumited your application or you are about to sumit? And which level are you going for , masters or undergraduate
I already submitted my application on April 15th done with bio...and got twice acknowledgment. I applied for diploma in business management coop from Toronto School of management it's a undergraduate program.

Reactions: Evankc

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I already submitted my application on April 15th done with bio...and got twice acknowledgment. I applied for diploma in business management coop from Toronto School of management it's a undergraduate program.

Let keep praying for the best out come. You will surely have yours approve

Reactions: Caribbean Girl

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
But if you are lucky you will get your respond within 10weeks
That should be till the 1st week of July for me. I pray and hope so. I pray it doesn’t take up to 3 months. I just want to get my visa and get over with this constant checking of my emails and tracking my visa. I think waiting is actually the hardest thing not even the application. God help all of us. Amen