+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit document number

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
So you are single. You said SP and TRV which usually on this forum means two people - student and child or student and spouse. When you apply for a SP, you don’t apply separately for a TRV too. A TRV is part of the SP.
I applied alone, with no family members included. But i have a visitor visa and SP numbers on the tracker even i am alone for my application only.
i got it 18th Dec and still no PPR by E-mail . Web form rased 2 weeks ago but still no response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied alone, with no family members included. But i have a visitor visa and SP numbers on the tracker even i am alone for my application only.
i got it 18th Dec and still no PPR by E-mail . Web form rased 2 weeks ago but still no response.
Why are you raising webforms just a couple weeks after applying? You are within normal processing times and you need to consider the office closures over the holidays. Has eligibility and background been completed?

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
Why are you raising webforms just a couple weeks after applying? You are within normal processing times and you need to consider the office closures over the holidays. Has eligibility and background been completed?
9 months since applied(20 Apr 2023)
8 months was zero action from IRCC, 1st of December 2023 i raised a demand letter,
13Dec medical request
18Dec All sections completed and SP and Visitor visa numbers have been displayed on the tracker.
that's it )) story ends )) no news, no ppr till now )))