+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit document number

Gift Clara

May 31, 2023
Hi, i got my student permit number in the application status tracker of the IRCC portal. Does that mean my student visa is approved? The decision is still pending in the gckey.
Any help please.

Gift Clara

May 31, 2023
Yes and you have to wait for PPR
Hi, in the tracker portal everything was updated on May 15th itself, the background verification and eligibility status shows "completed", however it's been 20days since i got my correspondence letter, yet no updates from IRCC. If in the tracker they have updated my student permit number then my visa will definitely come through?

oximoron

Jun 1, 2023
May I ask what's your intake date? There's some discussion about IRCC maybe not issuing the PPR right away to avoid people coming earlier than needed to Canada. Of course this is speculation.

Gift Clara

May 31, 2023
May I ask what's your intake date? There's some discussion about IRCC maybe not issuing the PPR right away to avoid people coming earlier than needed to Canada. Of course this is speculation.
Thanks for your reply, it's September'23. If that's true how come people who applied their visa on May 15th are getting their visa and the people who applied on April last week is not coming :(

oximoron

Jun 1, 2023
Thanks for your reply, it's September'23. If that's true how come people who applied their visa on May 15th are getting their visa and the people who applied on April last week is not coming :(
thank you so much. I'm one of the people who applied earlier april so this is defiantly frustrating because I haven't received my BVL yet, I'm still stuck in Background check. May I ask for your timeline?

Gift Clara

May 31, 2023
thank you so much. I'm one of the people who applied earlier april so this is defiantly frustrating because I haven't received my BVL yet, I'm still stuck in Background check. May I ask for your timeline?
Yes. Lodged date 24th April
Biometric updated on 28th April
Medical updated on may12th
Correspondence letter may 13th

Whoever got their correspondence letter 1st and nothing after that for 24hrs have not got their results till now,... im waitingfor 20 days. If you have not received the correspondence letter yet, then you have a lot of chances getting it soon together with correspondence and ppr

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
same as you. waiting for my BVL.

application submitted on : April 19th
Biometrics completed: April 24th
Medical request from IRCC: May 8th
Medical passed: May 19th

no update ever since.
in the tracker it shows all completed except background verification.
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi , Non-SDS

Gift Clara

May 31, 2023

no update ever since.
I guess we will have to wait longer than expected, they definitely are clearing a lot of applications sooner this year, but it's still frustrating to wait when people applied on May 2nd week getting their visa Hope we get ours soon. All the best for you and please don't forget to post here when you receive your visa

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
I guess we will have to wait longer than expected, they definitely are clearing a lot of applications sooner this year, but it's still frustrating to wait when people applied on May 2nd week getting their visa Hope we get ours soon. All the best for you and please don't forget to post here when you receive your visa
hopefully we get to hear real soon. will keep you updated.

Reactions: Gift Clara

Adien

Aug 25, 2023

no update ever since.
can you please update your timeline since my file is also stuck after medical at Abu Dhabi office