+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit document number

tackle

Nov 6, 2023
Have the same issue, showing study permit document number, Not yet received PPR.
I applied on 10th Oct, Biometrics 16th Oct, Medicals 30th Oct, Correspondence letter 31st Oct. Does anyone have any idea on this scenario? Will it take time? I am going for Jan intake, so little worried if I can get into the timeframe.
Hello, I am in a similar situation. I also received my correspondence letter on 31st Oct, but no update after that, have you received any? I have also applied for jan intake :(

tackle

Nov 6, 2023
By correspondence letter you mean the BVL, and the study permit number you can see in tracker only right?
Hey, I can see the study permit number but not the expiry date yet. Also, the expiry date is mentioned in the visitor document. Is this the same in your case? And how long does it normally take to get the final decision, if anyone has any idea?

Eshtefan

Nov 5, 2023
Hey, I can see the study permit number but not the expiry date yet. Also, the expiry date is mentioned in the visitor document. Is this the same in your case? And how long does it normally take to get the final decision, if anyone has any idea?
we are on the same boat
I got correspondence letter on 17 October and not PPR yet, also I can see study permit No and expiration date on the tracker

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
I do think IRCC work on weekends, they've said a couple of times, that only the time they don't work is on statutory holidays

deehaw45

Nov 24, 2023
I received my BVL on October 31st, and by November 1st, my GC tracker was updated with document numbers. The eligibility status shows as passed, and the background check is currently processing. However, there haven't been any updates since then.

I should note that my program is set to start on January 8th, and my application is now beyond its processing time.

Application submission Sep 9
Medical passed on Sep 13
Biometrics given on Sep 14
BVL Oct 31

I would greatly appreciate if you have any insights to share.

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
I received my BVL on October 31st, and by November 1st, my GC tracker was updated with document numbers. The eligibility status shows as passed, and the background check is currently processing. However, there haven't been any updates since then.

I should note that my program is set to start on January 8th, and my application is now beyond its processing time.

Application submission Sep 9
Medical passed on Sep 13
Biometrics given on Sep 14
BVL Oct 31

I would greatly appreciate if you have any insights to share.
So you are awaiting the PPR right, just raise a webform for that

Mahidhar26

Nov 5, 2023
PPR delay. Its been almost 50 days since lodge date and my intake is for January. I have the study permit and visa numbers showing in application tracker but no update on PPR.