+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit document number

deehaw45

Nov 24, 2023
PPR delay. Its been almost 50 days since lodge date and my intake is for January. I have the study permit and visa numbers showing in application tracker but no update on PPR.
Mine starts on Jan as well. From which country are you applying from?

tackle

Nov 6, 2023
I received my BVL on October 31st, and by November 1st, my GC tracker was updated with document numbers. The eligibility status shows as passed, and the background check is currently processing. However, there haven't been any updates since then.

I should note that my program is set to start on January 8th, and my application is now beyond its processing time.

Application submission Sep 9
Medical passed on Sep 13
Biometrics given on Sep 14
BVL Oct 31

I would greatly appreciate if you have any insights to share.
I also received my BVLon 31st October and same no updates till now

Engineer85

Jun 9, 2023
I am in a same boat 1 month since the Study permit and visitor visa numbers are available on the tracker , but no PPR yet .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in a same boat 1 month since the Study permit and visitor visa numbers are available on the tracker , but no PPR yet .
Who has the visitor visa? It is possible that it is not processed along same timelines for study permit. Most times they aren’t.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do u mean? visitor visa and SP are both required while applying from outside of Canada.
So you are single. You said SP and TRV which usually on this forum means two people - student and child or student and spouse. When you apply for a SP, you don’t apply separately for a TRV too. A TRV is part of the SP.