+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
True...things are moving forward but I think the above doesn't include students visas applications...it is only visit visa applicants who will have to send to the mentioned email.

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
True...things are moving forward but I think the above doesn't include students visas applications...it is only visit visa applicants who will have to send to the mentioned email.
Study permits are included in Temporary resident visas if you want details you can simply google it

Reactions: vikenfirakezi

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Study permits are included in Temporary resident visas if you want details you can simply google it
Study permits were being processed and were not under suspension. Only non-essential travel as well as other visit visa applications were. From June 9th,all applications will be processed, even the visit visa applications which were on hold.

Once again, study permits were NOT under suspension.

Reactions: vikenfirakezi

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Study permits were being processed and were not under suspension. Only non-essential travel as well as other visit visa applications were. From June 9th,all applications will be processed, even the visit visa applications which were on hold.

IRCC website need very carefull understandings . no study permit was issued during this pendamic.
in this fourm one or 2 people said they got study permit but it was not true some people here enjoy by sending fake news.so did you your self know any one who get visa ? i know answer will be no.weather study visa was suspended or not ,no one got response from last 2 months from ircc

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
IRCC website need very carefull understandings . no study permit was issued during this pendamic.
in this fourm one or 2 people said they got study permit but it was not true some people here enjoy by sending fake news.so did you your self know any one who get visa ? i know answer will be no.weather study visa was suspended or not ,no one got response from last 2 months from ircc
Cools, not what I meant, but OK.

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020

On paper it was not under suspension but still they didn't issue visas to anyone

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020

Upon reading the website, I understand services will be back with priority to people exempted from travel restrictions. Unfortunately for students, many may not fall under that category since as of today the exemption is only for those with Visas approved before and on March 18. However, it’s positive to see things moving forward. I am waiting as well.

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
IRCC has just updated that, it is suspending application processing for a Study permit and other temporary visas till 30 June. Below is the link.

IRCC suspends visa processing

Most of us are waiting for past 3 months for our Study Permit approval, It looks like we are in for some long wait.
Earlier IRCC had mentioned that process was on hold till June 9 and today being June 9, they have decided to suspend processing till 30 June.