+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi Everyone

Anyone got approved recently for student permit and applied from UAE.

My permit is under review since 28 Feb and no update since then. I did medical test and I have already biometrics in the system, as I have visit visa from before. Typical processing duration from UAE is 5 weeks.

Thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi Everyone

Anyone got approved recently for student permit and applied from UAE.

My permit is under review since 28 Feb and no update since then. I did medical test and I have already biometrics in the system, as I have visit visa from before. Typical processing duration from UAE is 5 weeks.

Thanks
waitng too applied through sds program 27th feb from pakistan .it is processed in UAE after medical passed nothing happned

Reactions: Eng.abla

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
waitng too applied through sds program 27th feb from pakistan .it is processed in UAE after medical passed nothing happned
Thanks for your reply.....Mine is for fall admission so there is still time, are you too? Are you planning to submit a web form to remind them or you will just wait.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for your reply.....Mine is for fall admission so there is still time, are you too? Are you planning to submit a web form to remind them or you will just wait.
i applied for may intake i did sent them web for but no answer 20 days was for sds.today is 21 april its almostnear to 2 months now.no answer

Reactions: Eng.abla

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I applied on 27.02.2020 from Dubai, SP + SOWP, still waiting. Current status :background check.
Leta create a WP group for all applicants from UAE?
Did you send them a webform?
i applied for may intake i did sent them web for but no answer 20 days was for sds.today is 21 april its almostnear to 2 months now.no answer
I send them a webform also but no answer. So you deferred your registration?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Did you send them a webform?
I send them a webform also but no answer. So you deferred your registration?
yes i have applied .yesterday i got email from ICM collage that did applied visa and when and would i like to start oine studies or not .

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
@demme343 @vikenfirakezi
Have you applied online or paper based
I had applied for Study Permit Online on 13th April, Biometrics also given from a previous application for TRV. UAE Processing time is 4 weeks now
Hope for the best.

Reactions: Tywo

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
It was updated on 28th April but I do agree, that such timelines might not be accurate due to the current situation, there even was a notice on top of the page notifying that these times are estimates but they are currently focused on bringing Canadians, Vulnerable population and processing applications of necessary workforce right now. Lets hope for the best. Have
Th

That is just an estimate and it is unclear if it has been updated to reflect delays in processing due to covid.
there been any approvals lately?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was updated on 28th April but I do agree, that such timelines might not be accurate due to the current situation, there even was a notice on top of the page notifying that these times are estimates but they are currently focused on bringing Canadians, Vulnerable population and processing applications of necessary workforce right now. Lets hope for the best. Have

there been any approvals lately?
Given the current situation most will end up deferring to September.