+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
I do agree. I have applied for Sept'20. Haven't seen many decisions being taken this month, Understandable though due to the situation. Most Universities have even started Online Classes for May. Lets hope for the best. I will be pursuing an Undergraduate Degree at UNB Fredericton.
Given the current situation most will end up deferring to September.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I do agree. I have applied for Sept'20. Haven't seen many decisions being taken this month, Understandable though due to the situation. Most Universities have even started Online Classes for May. Lets hope for the best. I will be pursuing an Undergraduate Degree at UNB Fredericton.
Great university..I heard positive feedback about it...hope you will get the study permit soon.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi @demme343 @vikenfirakezi @amsanae

I hope you got positive reply for your visa...I see people started to get their visa outcome in the main Forum.

Also most of the universities in Canada announced online classes for Fall but what is the benefit without study permit yet.

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
No Updates. What about you? I really hope we all get a positive response. My University still has not decided about keeping Online classes for the Fall'20 Session, although talks are being held. Hoping for the best!

I hope you got positive reply for your visa...I see people started to get their visa outcome in the main Forum.

Also most of the universities in Canada announced online classes for Fall but what is the benefit without study permit yet.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
No Updates. What about you? I really hope we all get a positive response. My University still has not decided about keeping Online classes for the Fall'20 Session, although talks are being held. Hoping for the best!
Nothing also

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012

Any news or updates in your online application?

I sent another webform but no answer at all. I am not sure if Canadian Embassy in Dubai or Abu Dhabi have opened or not yet.
no updates .but i received gcms notes last week from which i got information that my interview is recommended and file is in Edmonton .and embassies are close so no way for interview thats why my cic account is not updated yet.once embassies will open i will be called for interview my file last date in which it was touched shows 16th march.
any ways applications are suspended till 9th June.

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hi Folks,
I am from India but currently working and applied SP from Qatar, and my visa processing office in UAE again the same situation here, did not get any update since I submitted my file on 11th March, had to defer my admission to Sept from May 2020.

Have you guys updated the new LOA to the UAE office?