+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Same boat, I submitted my study visa application since Feb.29 and there is no update up to now.
Webform sent to Abu Dhabi office with no response.
Hope to hear good news soon

ARM1

Jul 3, 2020
what would you advise
can I apply from UAE my Student permit, or i should apply from within Canada and then travel back to UAE wait for SP to come??
guide pls

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
No update yet still the same. I submitted a webform just to get any clue but no response.
I submitted 3 and finally got response on 25 June stating that they can't give me any timeline as they are prioritizing Canadian and permenant residents. When did you apply? I applied on 24 Feb.

Abdulrmadani

Feb 23, 2020
I submitted 3 and finally got response on 25 June stating that they can't give me any timeline as they are prioritizing Canadian and permenant residents. When did you apply? I applied on 24 Feb.
I submitted on November 19 for January 20 admission. Due to delay from their side I lost my admission. Suddenly, on Fen 20, I received an invitation for interview which was positive and the officer requested a new offer. Thank god I was able to obtain new Ielts and to receive admission for September 20. On April I submitted the new offer and no update since then.