+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

sbk3002

Apr 13, 2020
You can check suspension is lifted now they have mentioned they have started processing vistor visa also so you can be ready once borders are open

sbk3002

Apr 13, 2020
Yes
As of July 1, 2020, we are processing all online visitor visa and eTA applications, so you can be ready to travel when the restrictions are lifted.
Yes ! I also read this also now processing time had a huge increase for India it is 12 weeks and for Pak is 28 weeks so i think processing has begun now

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes ! I also read this also now processing time had a huge increase for India it is 12 weeks and for Pak is 28 weeks so i think processing has begun now
We all waited and i hope 100% will fet aprovals.as UK also started and canadian athurotiea donot want to lose bussines of canada pluss their universities

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020
Yes
As of July 1, 2020, we are processing all online visitor visa and eTA applications, so you can be ready to travel when the restrictions are lifted.
Does that include student permit? And do you think estimate times are for people who apply now? So early applicants might get it sooner?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Does that include student permit? And do you think estimate times are for people who apply now? So early applicants might get it sooner?
Yes early will get reaponse fast but those whose interview us required will have to wait till.embbassies open.and study permit is issued on point of entry in canada u will get TRV from yoir country

Last edited:
Reactions: UAEng123

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Yes, you'd be higher up the queue so you could get it sooner - especially if you have already given your biometrics.

Mohamedji

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi, I am enrolled in first year at college and I am applying for study permit, do I have to attach the latest that is first semester transcripts without high school diploma or I will be asked for it later on?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Hi, I am enrolled in first year at college and I am applying for study permit, do I have to attach the latest that is first semester transcripts without high school diploma or I will be asked for it later on?
You need to submit HS diploma along with latest transcript.

Areebabdullah

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
My Timeline (From DUBAI)

March 08 - Submitted Documents (Paper based)
March 16 - Correspondence Letter

No update since then.