+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
maddynick4u said:
Hey All

I really thank divya and Canada governor and also the other members for replying me back I just wanted to check with u what is this one page form ..

Here I have a link for the form is this right .This is the first time that i am going to apply

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf

Do I need to submit the 10th class and Intermediate certificate also which i don't have as of now

I have my engineering certificates and other diplomas(certifications) here with me.

so any one please reply

Really appreciate for sharing there views
Yes, this is the form that you need to fill in.

10th Std certificates are not needed. Just send copies of your degree certificates (dont rememer if it needs to be notarized, chk latest requirements in the application)

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
divagirl said:
maddynick4u said:
Hey All

I really thank divya and Canada governor and also the other members for replying me back I just wanted to check with u what is this one page form ..

Here I have a link for the form is this right .This is the first time that i am going to apply

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf

Do I need to submit the 10th class and Intermediate certificate also which i don't have as of now

I have my engineering certificates and other diplomas(certifications) here with me.

so any one please reply

Really appreciate for sharing there views
10th Std certificates are not needed. Just send copies of your degree certificates (dont rememer if it needs to be notarized, chk latest requirements in the application)
Yes it is to be notarized both according to old and new requirements of the application.
A certified/notarized copy of your Degree, Diploma, Certificate or other documents regarding your education and training.

albertah1

May 21, 2009
Hello All

Just wanted to update that my application for the Strategic Recruitment stream was recd on 17th Feb by the Alberta office and Yesterday I got my pre assesment file number...

Can anyone let me know whats the next would be andhow long will it take .......

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Congratulations! Just wait for your nomination. It will take up to another 4 months.

Also, can you post your file number and timeline in the following thread (NOC code, too, if you don't mind)?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.1450.html

albertah1 said:
Hello All

Just wanted to update that my application for the Strategic Recruitment stream was recd on 17th Feb by the Alberta office and Yesterday I got my pre assesment file number...

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
albertah1 said:
Hello All

Could you please post your timeline in the below format in the thread provided

ApplnRecd File# FileRecd Pre? NomRecd NomLtrDt User

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.1475.html

albertah1

May 21, 2009
Thanks Jasper ..I updated the same info in the thread ..

Jasper said:
Congratulations! Just wait for your nomination. It will take up to another 4 months.

Also, can you post your file number and timeline in the following thread (NOC code, too, if you don't mind)?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/h1b-alberta-pnp-file-number-certificate-timeline-t12089.1450.html

albertah1 said:
Hello All

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
You're welcome, albertah1.

I forgot to mention about CIC process (after AINP nomination).
For CIC process, you can check this website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp
Especially these are useful in the website: Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees (IMM EP7000) and Visa Office Specific Instructions

albertah1 said:
Thanks Jasper ..I updated the same info in the thread ..

Jasper said:

albertah1 said:
Hello All

babuganesh2000

Jan 4, 2009
Hi all,

Most of you must be knowing, NOC 2171 is removed from the AINP Occupation Pressure list starting May 19th 2009.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf

Thanks,
ganesh

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hey All

I really thank from the bottom of my heart to divagirl Vsrao and Canada governor and also the other members for replying me back I really appreciate it and I pray to god that everyone get's there immigration as soon as possible.

I am almost done with the documentation I will be seding the papers very soon I have a quick question again I live in Northern Virginia so where am I suppose to send my documents can I have the exact mailing address to post the documents Please and how many pay rolls do i need to have i mean how many pay rolls do i need to send with my application ,..... can any one help me with this..(I am applying for the first time)

By the way what is the total estimated time for the whole process and what are the steps like application getting approved and the other things

Do i have to send some cheque or Demand Draft or any money or some online payment for applying

Can any one answer to these question

I really thanks and respect everyone's inputs , Once i hear anything from you guys i will be mailing my documents

Thank you for your time and patience to answer to my questions

Thanks

A

Albertagoverner

maddynick4u said:
Hey All

I really thank from the bottom of my heart to divagirl Vsrao and Canada governor and also the other members for replying me back I really appreciate it and I pray to god that everyone get's there immigration as soon as possible.

I am almost done with the documentation I will be seding the papers very soon I have a quick question again I live in Northern Virginia so where am I suppose to send my documents can I have the exact mailing address to post the documents Please and how many pay rolls do i need to have i mean how many pay rolls do i need to send with my application ,..... can any one help me with this..(I am applying for the first time)

By the way what is the total estimated time for the whole process and what are the steps like application getting approved and the other things

Do i have to send some cheque or Demand Draft or any money or some online payment for applying

I really thanks and respect everyone's inputs , Once i hear anything from you guys i will be mailing my documents

Thanks

I am assuming that you are asking in terms of application for Nomination. Here is the address to send you application:

Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor, Commerce Place, 10155 – 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 4L6

This is URL:
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/srsvisaholder.html

No fees for application to AINP SRS H1B category.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
maddynick4u said:
Hey All

Thanks

I am assuming that you are asking in terms of application for Nomination. Here is the address to send you application:

Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category
Alberta Employment and Immigration
4th Floor, Commerce Place, 10155 – 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 4L6

This is URL:
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/srsvisaholder.html

No fees for application to AINP SRS H1B category.

hI maddynick4u

Point 1 :Better to send at lease one pay slip (Latestest) better if you send them last 3 months...
Point 2 : 4 months for gettign file number + 4 motnths for Nomination
Point 3 : No need to send check or Money order .. Not required at this point of time

RR

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I hope your NOC is not 2171

Good luck and all the best !!

maddynick4u said:
Hey All

Thanks

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
I got laid off on may 12th without any notification.
My visa status was H1B. my questions are

1> If I am planing to stay here than what is the better option F1\B1 ?
2> What are the implication of this on my AINP process
I have applied under old process and my package reached Alberta at 27th of FEB.

3> I a consdering the option of moving to india. Is this a good idea.
4> If not now then what should be a good time that is
a>after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from delhi for cic
b> after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from buffalo for cic

Thanks in advance

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Big trouble- i missed the date ! help

I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March and I was not expecting anything until June)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Do you guys have idea if i can help my situation.
:-(

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Call them and email them.

tulip07 said:
I just saw an email in my spam box recieved on May 1 (I had submitted my application in March and I was not expecting anything until June)

"Dear Mr. xyz
We have received your application to the US Visa Strategic Recruitment Stream Category under the AINP; however, there is one document that we require in order to proceed.
A copy of the IMM5406 Additional Family Information http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Kindly mail a copy of this document to the address below by May 15, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents."

I had not submittd the form as I am single and there was no one to report in that form.
I think I am screwed here as I have already passed the date, and the only option is reapplication that would take for ever.
Do you guys have idea if i can help my situation.
:-(