+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
ainp is quoting 8 months from receiving application to giving nomination. i am sure you understand that this is an estimate.

start looking into www.apegga.org since you are an engr.

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
it's NOT true.

waiting 4 months for a file number and another 4 months for nomination.

after 8 month waiting, file your application to CIC and wait another 8 month

typically it will take 16 months. the processing time MAY still increase in the future.

maddynick4u said:
Hi everyone

Well I have applied under Engineers(Electrical Engineers quota ) quota , By the way how much time will it take to process my application

According to some sources , I have come to know that it will take around 5 months time to process the whole application , Is this really true ....
Can any one of you would let me know about this

I would really appreciate it , I request all the senior members to respond to my query..

Best Regards
Nick

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hey All

While i was going through this forum I have came across these things Please have a look at it

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Mike053 said:
Leon said:
Mike053 said:
dilse-1982 said:
........ this quota is full and closed , I am very upset , I was done with my documentation but to my surprise this programme for Information Technology is closed , I don't know what to do.... I need everyone's help .....
dude there is no freaking quota system in Canada...u retard gulti consultant guys with fake resumes will always remain stupid.

Who told you THE QUOTA IS FULL?? lol..............
There's no reason to call him names. I believe he's referring to that AB took many of the IT professions off their occupations under pressure list which means they can no longer apply for the AB H1B program.

dilse-1982: Like anybody else who doesn't qualify for the H1B program, you can still try to immigrate to Canada under PNP with a job offer or under FSW. Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp and try to find something you can apply for. If your job fits another category under AB H1B, you can try to apply under that too.
well, if he's employed by a fake resume gulti consultant - he should not have any problem getting a letter from his gulti boss that he is a "IT MANAGER". Just fyi, IT managers are still in the list who can apply for Alberta SRS.

But that's only if he belongs to a gulti consultancy. If not, poor guy, he is out of luck. I know, there is little place on this world for genuine people ;-)

Hey Mike053:

Listen: United states used to be country like Canada three-four decades before in terms of immigrant friendly careers. If these companies would not play this role then probably you would not occupy 35% quota of H1B program and no H1B would be able to do these 80K-100K jobs. Today, if you are able to talk about high paying jobs and careers is because of these type of small companies. Who has broken the glass ceilings of top jobs through thier tactics. Do you think that Americans don't fake thier resume? Absolutely they do! Don't think that a immigrant is as similar as citizen or permanent resident. Think before you say anything. Today you can easily get any 100-120$ an hour level IT job with no trouble because of these companies. Because these companies have demonstrated this fact that immigrant talent is the best quality of talent. Some of thier resources are bogus but not all. These companies tried to help that foreign born immigrant professionals like you who are like a feather less bird because of Law. Therefore, In some extent whatever has done practically was justified. extreme of anything is always worst. Do you think that you will do MS in Computer Science with investment of 40,000 USD and with 0 exp and fortune 500 companies will hire you? never? Then spend 40,000 USD$ bucks, get a paper called degree and go home make 8,600 Rupees per month as a IT developer. These small companies have helped dramatically in order to push immigrant professionals, into top places, which is worth appreciable. Some of the resources were not quality so those can be blame but not whole. Today corporate American is habbitual of expecting h1B worker making 110 K on a top job and which is just because these type of companies. Otherwise, United States wants people to come in this country like an a XXX o l e and then spend 40,000 USD in MS Degree and return back with thier degrees after spendng 40,000 USD and file banckruptcy in home country. US is frustrated just because they could not make this game happned. People not only recovered thier cost of degree but also made extra savings. Don't blame in general. These companies have worked like a trend setter so It became easy for immigrant professionals to climb success ladder.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Hey AC/AG/AP,

Whatever happened to your italics and "flowery" (read filthy) language? Trying to establish a new identity so that you can get comfortable with everyone here, and then return back to your original ways? ;) Now you are sympathizing with these IT consulting companies, coz you know that they make the majority on the H1-B stream on this forum? Whatever happened to you famous "IT ke badmashon" post? lol

Excellent efforts I must say, but you won't be able to fool any of us here ;)

Have a good day sir!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
Hey AC/AG/AP,

Whatever happened to your italics and "flowery" (read filthy) language? Trying to establish a new identity so that you can get comfortable with everyone here, and then return back to your original ways? ;) Now you are sympathizing with these IT consulting companies, coz you know that they make the majority on the H1-B stream on this forum? Whatever happened to you famous "IT ke badmashon" post? lol

Excellent efforts I must say, but you won't be able to fool any of us here ;)

Have a good day sir!
Dear Musafir:

Think in a mature way. Above post is just a matter of my opinion and observation. It has nothing to do getting easy or something. This is a fact that H1B community was greatly benefited by these companies. These companies created the demand of h1B professionals and helped them to pull more or equal wages from client's pocket. These companies have taken care of timely immigration needs be it H1 filing or Labor certification. I cannot imagine people on H1B visa driving Audi and and owning 400,000-500,000 USD worth townhouses on H1B Visas if these companies wouldn't exist. Today this community is know for money and white collar jobs and that's why even Alberta is asking you and interested because they consider you as Highly affluent skilled immigrant, And all credit goes to these companies and your sincereity and labor.
Imagine if these companies wouldn't exist, who would train you some specific tools to perform outstanding at client site??

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Dude,

You don't know anything about me. It is better if you don't open your mouth if you don't know. I have nothing to do with these thieving companies, and neither does Mike, which is why I responded to your above post in the manner I did. No IT company trained me. They have got absolutely nothing to do whit what salary I am drawing and what car I am driving. Again do not go around making assumptions. Do not open your mouth when you don't know stuff.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I seldom respond to you, cause there is no value in it for me or anybody else. I had to chime in cause you were baiting Mike at a time when he is highly anxious about his application. Looks like, the moderators have spanked you good, cause you have been comparatively civil than your previous avatar. Also seems like, you are beginning to forget it and going back to your old ways. Go ahead and start you bs again if you wish to be booted again. Gosh, if I had been humiliated by all the forum members and the moderators, I would never return. But, that's you.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Also, unlike you I am here to get guidance from others and help them as much as I can to attain the goal of obtaining Canadian PR via AINP. That is the common thread that binds us. You are not vested in this process as we are, and hence you can afford to run your mouth, give fake names, create numerous avatars, dish out unverified crap, taunt fellow members, belittle other countries, use filthy language, simply because you have nothing to lose and all this is fun for you at others' expense. It stopped being cute a long while ago!
Grow up, dude!

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second nomad_musafir...

do u think when you BS with a different ID and that disgusting red font and windy, tattered, attempt to write in English, and far fetched claims of being a aspiring phd (my foot), we'll think you are somebody else other than AG...LOL... is so funny, ... please continue to entertain yourself with your different avatars on some vijay whatwhat post, not here.....

some people are shameless and thick-skinned , I guess... ignore them nomad...

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Jacaranda said:
I second nomad_musafir...

do u think when you BS with a different ID and that disgusting red font and windy, tattered, attempt to write in English, and far fetched claims of being a aspiring phd (my foot), we'll think you are somebody else other than AG...LOL... is so funny, ... please continue to entertain yourself with your different avatars on some vijay whatwhat post, not here.....

some people are shameless and thick-skinned , I guess... ignore them nomad...
Dear Jaracanada:

Font color choices are entirely personal and red color is disgusting for you which makes you a bull. Remember, Crossing the 110K mark in salary will require you to have Phd because there are lots of masters degree holder like you are around.

htoor

Jun 28, 2009
My Application was submitted on April 14 and I have not yet recieved my file number yet.Anyone else applied in april and before that recieved the file number. so that i can plan for my pcc.

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Mike / Nomad,

I was keenly following your posts and had the following thoughts and comments : -

In this world , everybody looks to not just survive but also prosper. Over the last couple of years ,when the IT market went hot , the consultants only passport to high paying hourly rates was to boost up thier resumes.
This guranteed a potential call and if lucky a golden opportunity to land a good paying job.
While i agree this is an unethical practice , the key thing to be noted here is that these people would not be employed by the clients ,if their work is shabby . 'Survival of the fittest' is the name of the game bro's.

Americans themselves are no stranger to these tactics. They do this at a slighly higher level ,in terms of fudged balance sheets, improper financial gurantees etc etc , that have landed all of us in this economic soup.

To cut a long story short, i say to each his own. If you have the talent , the ability to be a go getter, nothing will stop you. The end goal is success ( defined / measured by the individual himself /herself) .

The lengths to achieve that success depends on how far the individual will go to get that.

Disclaimer: -

The above comments are just my opinion and is intended to hurt to no one.
I am employed by a fortune 500 company where talent along with politics takes one places.
That is the way of life

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Nice reply Nomad .
I have already told that my opinion is intended to hurt no one and make no one feel inferior. But if you still feel hurt, you need to go to a good shrink to overcome your depression.
And if you are hurt so much , why don't you take the issue up with your local senator or complain to the DOL .

And if i need to get advice on AINP / CIC , i will ask you to gaze into the crystal ball and let me know when i get my PR.

You too have a good day ,Sir !

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
dude,

that was really weak, even by a consultant's standard. :) instead of making an argument against what i said, you chose to resort to personal insults.... well, if that is what your want!

i have deleted the remainder of my post as promised, rasco :)