+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
i apologize to you rasco, and others.... you know me. i do not begin such conversations, but if somebody comes and tries to act funny with me, i retaliate. i am here for the same reason most of us are here. i have received great help here, and i have tried to help others out as much as i could.
i don't wish to contribute to polluting the spirit of this forum, which is why i will delete my last couple posts.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
KrisR said:
While i agree this is an unethical practice , the key thing to be noted here is that these people would not be employed by the clients ,if their work is shabby . 'Survival of the fittest' is the name of the game bro's.

wtf was that.... have u ever seen work of the so called these 'survival of the fittest people'
I am mechanical engineer and I was working for a fortune 50 company. The white american dude sitting in next cube to mine was a Sr. Software guy and his job was to get work done from your "survival of the fittest guys" which, I personally knew,come up with false resumes. You 'survival of the fittest' guys would come up with shit* work and that american guys would take the hell out of them and these fake resume guys - which u have already accepted are unethinical i.e. no ethics at all - would not even try to defend their work. This american guy will call 2 or 3 of the 'survival of fittest' guys into his cube and man... he would really put their resume infront of them and bash them with words like shameless, stupid.....there was one poor young girl who literally started crying one day(i would not blame these kids. I would blame the bast*rd who sent them here with higher expectations with fake resume).

Eventually all of them were sent back where they came from i.e. what is called Bench in your industry. Full time guys were hired to replace that crap. Now the interesting thing is that the most full time guys were also on H1B but the difference is that they came to company with real resumes and company had real expectations from them. That time I came to know what these fake companies really were. They would exploit the innocent students who graduated from universities into bug filled 'free accommodation' houses and push them into defending fake resumes with nothing but lies...

Let me tell u this dude. If these gulti companies stop to exist and if there is real need of them, genuine companies would be forced to hire foreign graduates on H1B directly because of the need. They wont have to depend on these exploiter middlemen. these fraudster middleman leechers are stopping the industry to take its natural path of realistic supply-demand of labor. The students whom you are saying are saved from going back to home countries by these middleman guys will start getting jobs directly with genuine companies. So stop coming up with this stupid excuse that they have saved people from going back to home countries.

Also, before using survival of the fittest phrase look at the overall industry. These fake resume consultants/middlemen - they have been in market only for 10 years and they are on decline for sure..... Within couple of years, either they have to give up their fakeness or THEY WONT SURVIVE. A survival for small 10 years in this relatively big industry cannot be termed as 'survival of the fittest'.

And dont try to fake yourself here as a genuine employee of a fortune 500 genuine company. All of us here know how you fake the resumes so I know you are faking on this post. dont be shy man...dont be embarrassed.....just let everybody know that you belong to 'Triveni Garbage Software Solutions'....lol...........and I bet if this triveni comany didnt exist you would have got a direct job with a fortune 500 company for real.

..lol......triveni....haha...where did that name came from...lol.......'survival of the fittest'...

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not to dump more on this topic - but faking resumes has other extremely detrimental effects on genuine applicants. These unethical resume fakers deprive genuine seekers of the opportunity to even get a visa to work. I know of people who who swapped their spouse's name onto their own resume and managed to get H1-B's for their spouse from unethical body shopping firms. Now, of course, their spouse does not know even the very basics of what they are supposedly expert at, so they fail to land any jobs at all. Now you have a case where a well qualified applicant failed to get a work permit and this fake applicant is sitting on a work permit, gained illegally, and cannot find a job. So there goes a precious work permit rotting away in the hands of an unethical applicant.

I have no sympathy for these fakers and I can never ever have any respect for them or for people who condone these practices (I don't care what their reason/logic/argument is).

Cheers,

Mike053 said:
KrisR said:
While i agree this is an unethical practice , the key thing to be noted here is that these people would not be employed by the clients ,if their work is shabby . 'Survival of the fittest' is the name of the game bro's.

wtf was that.... have u ever seen work of the so called these 'survival of the fittest people'
I am mechanical engineer and I was working for a fortune 50 company. The white american dude sitting in next cube to mine was a Sr. Software guy and his job was to get work done from your "survival of the fittest guys" which, I personally knew,come up with false resumes. You 'survival of the fittest' guys would come up with *censored word** work and that american guys would take the hell out of them and these fake resume guys - which u have already accepted are unethinical i.e. no ethics at all - would not even try to defend their work. This american guy will call 2 or 3 of the 'survival of fittest' guys into his cube and man... he would really put their resume infront of them and bash them with words like shameless, stupid.....there was one poor young girl who literally started crying one day(i would not blame these kids. I would blame the bast*rd who sent them here with higher expectations with fake resume).

Eventually all of them were sent back where they came from i.e. what is called Bench in your industry. Full time guys were hired to replace that crap. Now the interesting thing is that the most full time guys were also on H1B but the difference is that they came to company with real resumes and company had real expectations from them. That time I came to know what these fake companies really were. They would exploit the innocent students who graduated from universities into bug filled 'free accommodation' houses and push them into defending fake resumes with nothing but lies...

Let me tell u this dude. If these gulti companies stop to exist and if there is real need of them, genuine companies would be forced to hire foreign graduates on H1B directly because of the need. They wont have to depend on these exploiter middlemen. these fraudster middleman leechers are stopping the industry to take its natural path of realistic supply-demand of labor. The students whom you are saying are saved from going back to home countries by these middleman guys will start getting jobs directly with genuine companies. So stop coming up with this stupid excuse that they have saved people from going back to home countries.

Also, before using survival of the fittest phrase look at the overall industry. These fake resume consultants/middlemen - they have been in market only for 10 years and they are on decline for sure..... Within couple of years, either they have to give up their fakeness or THEY WONT SURVIVE. A survival for small 10 years in this relatively big industry cannot be termed as 'survival of the fittest'.

And dont try to fake yourself here as a genuine employee of a fortune 500 genuine company. All of us here know how you fake the resumes so I know you are faking on this post. dont be shy man...dont be embarrassed.....just let everybody know that you belong to 'Triveni Garbage Software Solutions'....lol...........and I bet if this triveni comany didnt exist you would have got a direct job with a fortune 500 company for real.

..lol......triveni....haha...where did that name came from...lol.......'survival of the fittest'...

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
One of my friend received email from AINP today saying "Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer. "

Link provided in the email
http://www.industrymailout.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=156288&q=135871509&qz=5a04f6

htoor

Jun 28, 2009
Hi all.

I had applied in april09.My application was received on april14,09.I got file number on july09,09.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
htoor said:
Hi all.

I had applied in april09.My application was received on april14,09.I got file number on july09,09.
whats your NOC? and last four digits of your file number?

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
To all members who have applied to CIC and interested in sharing there processing times, Please follow the instructions.

1. Click the Link(http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System) to get on to SRS - U.S.Visa Holder tracking system
2. To enter your processing times click on the "Click here" hyperlink under "CIC Process Tracking" section below of the page
3. To view the updated list click on "CIC time line tracker" or "CIC Process Tracking" hyperlinks

Everytime you have updated info to be shared please repeat the step two.

I hope this will be helpful to the forum members

YOU CAN START FILLING.....

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Just wanted to share:

xxx-xx-155
June 25, 2008 - Submitted documents for pre-assessment through email
June 30, 2008 - Got confirmation through email that they received my documents
August 16, 2008 - Received invitation from AINP
September 3, 2008 - AB received my application for PNP (through FedEx tracking)
October 1, 2008 - Got notification through email that they received my application and gave file number.
November 25, 2008 - Nomination Approved.
January 12, 2009 - CIC received my documents (without payment because I requested that they use my current FSW's payment)
April 27, 2009 - Received email from CIC that I need to send them payment and request my FSW to be withdrawed.
April 29, 2009 - CIC received my payment
July 17, 2009 - Received AOR/File Number from CIC and request for Medical Exam.

fira

Feb 20, 2009
Based on your timelines, it took 5 months totally to get a nomination from AINP.
Based on that, current timeline of 8 month doesnt seem to be very far...

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
fira said:
Based on your timelines, it took 5 months totally to get a nomination from AINP.
Based on that, current timeline of 8 month doesnt seem to be very far...
bb0310 was under old process, so preassessment application was required (Jun-Aug 08). That means it actually took less than 3 months for AINP to issue his nomination (Sep-Nov 08).

Compared to 3 months, 8 months is very long...

NB15

Apr 20, 2009
I got a file number today, applied in new system of Feb 20,2009
Received notification that I need to send one more document on Mid April
Got file number August 4,2009 last 4 digits XXXX-XX-230X

Calgary.Mayor

Jul 31, 2009
NB15 said:
I got a file number today, applied in new system of Feb 20,2009
Received notification that I need to send one more document on Mid April
Got file number August 4,2009 last 4 digits XXXX-XX-230X
Thanks for sharing information. Vsrao, please add to spreadsheet. The file numbers are close to 2300 still not as much as pretended by AINP. USCIS manage over 300,000 immigration applications.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
As said above tracking system is open to all. You can enter by yourself in http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System .

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:
agree with you nomad.

Just to share with you - I sent names/addresses of at least 3 of these bast*rd gulti companies with complaints about all the violations to Department of Labor complaint handling bureau. I have absolutely no regret. They have been raided and all new sponsorships are getting RFE's and they have started paying their consultants more regularly even on bench. Hope they suffer to fullest extend. Again, I feel no regrets.....
Mike,

your language and words suggest that you are a desi too. leave alone the standard which you reflect. getting frustrated is not going to get the PR any sooner. using a english name on the forum does not hide your true origin, it shows in your words.