+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Tulip07,

May i know who sent the email to you ?
According to me, If that email was from AINP gov, you should do what they have said.
However,please look up the AINP website/ contact email addr for AINP; then, check with your sender)
If that email was from somebody or other senders, that must be spam.

Eventhough you are single, you have to give information about your family....
if none is applicable for your family, you shoul fill out " N/A "
Good Luck

Yo

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Friend!!
According to me.
1. F1 is better
2. Whereas All applications have been sent after Feb 19 09, The applicants should maintain their H1B status till the decision made.
3. If you have filled out the visa office in Buffalo, that's better stay in USA.
4. I recommend you to stay in USA while you 're waiting for your decision.
again, Please analyze and contemplate my opinions!!! You are the one plays the show !!!
Yo

lovepool4u2001 said:
I got laid off on may 12th without any notification.
My visa status was H1B. my questions are

1> If I am planing to stay here than what is the better option F1\B1 ?
2> What are the implication of this on my AINP process
I have applied under old process and my package reached Alberta at 27th of FEB.

3> I a consdering the option of moving to india. Is this a good idea.
4> If not now then what should be a good time that is
a>after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from delhi for cic
b> after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from buffalo for cic

Thanks in advance

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
I received invitation letter from Albrta on Feb 4th(Pre assessment) , will this put me under old rule. And I dont have to worry about the status.
Thanks in advance.

yofeihong said:
Hi Friend!!
According to me.
1. F1 is better
2. Whereas All applications have been sent after Feb 19 09, The applicants should maintain their H1B status till the decision made.
3. If you have filled out the visa office in Buffalo, that's better stay in USA.
4. I recommend you to stay in USA while you 're waiting for your decision.
again, Please analyze and contemplate my opinions!!! You are the one plays the show !!!
Yo

lovepool4u2001 said:
I got laid off on may 12th without any notification.
My visa status was H1B. my questions are

1> If I am planing to stay here than what is the better option F1\B1 ?
2> What are the implication of this on my AINP process
I have applied under old process and my package reached Alberta at 27th of FEB.

3> I a consdering the option of moving to india. Is this a good idea.
4> If not now then what should be a good time that is
a>after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from delhi for cic
b> after getting a nomination from Alberta and apply from buffalo for cic

Thanks in advance

dilse-1982

Jun 7, 2009
Hey Everyone

I just herd about this new Alberta Programme for H1B and I was all set to apply for This Alberta programme under IT and I have discovered that this quota is full and closed , I am very upset , I was done with my documentation but to my surprise this programme for Information Technology is closed , I don't know what to do.... I need everyone's help .....

please please please

By the way I have done my engineering in Electronics and Communication in india and I came to USA 1.5 years back and I have OCP Certifications from Oracle and CCNP Certification from CISCO ..

But now my question is do i qualify for Electronics and communication(Electronics & Electrical) Quota

.....By the way on my I-797 it is stated that I am going to work as an Programmer Analyst , Can a programmer Analyst can work as an Electronics & Communications Engineer(Electronics & Electrical Engineer) like I use to write Codes for Chip Designing etc...and does the RF-planning engineer job

Can any one please help me out

dilse-1982

Jun 7, 2009
Hey Everyone

I just herd about this new Alberta Programme for H1B and I was all set to apply for This Alberta programme under IT and I have discovered that this quota is full and closed , I am very upset , I was done with my documentation but to my surprise this programme for Information Technology is closed , I don't know what to do.... I need everyone's help .....

please please please

By the way I have done my engineering in Electronics and Communication in india and I came to USA 1.5 years back and I have OCP Certifications from Oracle and CCNP Certification from CISCO ..

But now my question is do i qualify for Electronics and communication(Electronics & Electrical) Quota

.....By the way on my I-797 it is stated that I am going to work as an Programmer Analyst , Can a programmer Analyst can work as an Electronics & Communications Engineer(Electronics & Electrical Engineer) like I use to write Codes for Chip Designing etc...and does the RF-planning engineer job

Can any one please help me out

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
dilse-1982 said:
........ this quota is full and closed , I am very upset , I was done with my documentation but to my surprise this programme for Information Technology is closed , I don't know what to do.... I need everyone's help .....
dude there is no freaking quota system in Canada...u retard gulti consultant guys with fake resumes will always remain stupid.

Who told you THE QUOTA IS FULL?? lol..............

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:
dilse-1982 said:
........ this quota is full and closed , I am very upset , I was done with my documentation but to my surprise this programme for Information Technology is closed , I don't know what to do.... I need everyone's help .....
dude there is no freaking quota system in Canada...u retard gulti consultant guys with fake resumes will always remain stupid.

There's no reason to call him names. I believe he's referring to that AB took many of the IT professions off their occupations under pressure list which means they can no longer apply for the AB H1B program.

dilse-1982: Like anybody else who doesn't qualify for the H1B program, you can still try to immigrate to Canada under PNP with a job offer or under FSW. Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp and try to find something you can apply for. If your job fits another category under AB H1B, you can try to apply under that too.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Leon said:
Mike053 said:
dilse-1982 said:

There's no reason to call him names. I believe he's referring to that AB took many of the IT professions off their occupations under pressure list which means they can no longer apply for the AB H1B program.

dilse-1982: Like anybody else who doesn't qualify for the H1B program, you can still try to immigrate to Canada under PNP with a job offer or under FSW. Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp and try to find something you can apply for. If your job fits another category under AB H1B, you can try to apply under that too.
well, if he's employed by a fake resume gulti consultant - he should not have any problem getting a letter from his gulti boss that he is a "IT MANAGER". Just fyi, IT managers are still in the list who can apply for Alberta SRS.

But that's only if he belongs to a gulti consultancy. If not, poor guy, he is out of luck. I know, there is little place on this world for genuine people ;-)

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Mike,
I vehemently share your anger and frustration at the blatant misuse over the past several years by such unethical practices. I am hurting because of them also. However, singling someone out on a forum and lashing out at him might not be the best way to vent your feelings. Not trying to patronize you, I felt like I can help you calm down since I perfectly understand how you feel. I had to "involuntarily" spend a weekend with these thieving and fake "consultants", and had to bottle it up and put up a fake smile. Even when the discussion took the direction how these "consultants" doctor their resume with 4-5 years of experience when all they have is 15 days of "training", they absolutely nonchalantly said "that is ok yaaa". I could have punched them in the mouth!!! Liars, thieves, f***ing desi consultants!!!! All I did was yell at the top of my "inner" voice, and pray that "all" these fake companies get busted, bar none!

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
Mike,
I vehemently share your anger and frustration at the blatant misuse over the past several years by such unethical practices. I am hurting because of them also. However, singling someone out on a forum and lashing out at him might not be the best way to vent your feelings. Not trying to patronize you, I felt like I can help you calm down since I perfectly understand how you feel. I had to "involuntarily" spend a weekend with these thieving and fake "consultants", and had to bottle it up and put up a fake smile. Even when the discussion took the direction how these "consultants" doctor their resume with 4-5 years of experience when all they have is 15 days of "training", they absolutely nonchalantly said "that is ok yaaa". I could have punched them in the mouth!!! Liars, thieves, f***ing desi consultants!!!! All I did was yell at the top of my "inner" voice, and pray that "all" these fake companies get busted, bar none!
agree with you nomad.

Just to share with you - I sent names/addresses of at least 3 of these bast*rd gulti companies with complaints about all the violations to Department of Labor complaint handling bureau. I have absolutely no regret. They have been raided and all new sponsorships are getting RFE's and they have started paying their consultants more regularly even on bench. Hope they suffer to fullest extend. Again, I feel no regrets.....

Apr 16, 2009
Mike

You sound like my old and dear friend in India - Are you Vijay Meganathan ? If you are send me a personal message. I am missing you Buddy

Mike053 said:
nomad_musafir said:
Mike,
agree with you nomad.

Just to share with you - I sent names/addresses of at least 3 of these bast*rd gulti companies with complaints about all the violations to Department of Labor complaint handling bureau. I have absolutely no regret. They have been raided and all new sponsorships are getting RFE's and they have started paying their consultants more regularly even on bench. Hope they suffer to fullest extend. Again, I feel no regrets.....

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
AlbertaPresident said:
Mike

You sound like my old and dear friend in India - Are you Vijay Meganathan ? If you are send me a personal message. I am missing you Buddy
lol...

no bro, I am not any Vijay

tulip07

Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Yeah,
SO I called the Alberta Immigration office and
boy! it was quick and easy. In less than a minute i was talking to a very nice lady who told me to email the form to her and not to worry about the delay as it has happened before and that they are aware of it.
i emailed the forms and recieved a confirmation next day.
I have not recieved the file number yet, but i guess that should be here soon.

yofeihong said:
Hi Tulip07,

May i know who sent the email to you ?
According to me, If that email was from AINP gov, you should do what they have said.
However,please look up the AINP website/ contact email addr for AINP; then, check with your sender)
If that email was from somebody or other senders, that must be spam.

Eventhough you are single, you have to give information about your family....
if none is applicable for your family, you shoul fill out " N/A "
Good Luck

Yo

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
Be patient, actually there is "hidden quote" in Canada. every year Canada will set up an immigration visa target number. usually this number equals to 1% of Canadian population. Though AINP didn't claim any quote number for this program, i think that there is such quote number and processing time is somehow related to this number too. like someone said, AINP may send nomination 60/month. the real data may be different, but it's some how related.

Mike053 said:
dilse-1982 said:

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hi everyone

Well I have applied under Engineers(Electrical Engineers quota ) quota , By the way how much time will it take to process my application

According to some sources , I have come to know that it will take around 5 months time to process the whole application , Is this really true ....
Can any one of you would let me know about this

I would really appreciate it , I request all the senior members to respond to my query..

Best Regards
Nick