+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to check PR Card Status !!

dinh3phan

Nov 14, 2017
Ok. Let me know when there is a movement on your online status. I'll also let you know when i see a change. But this is taking too long. Do you think it make sense to call them?
Emailed them this morning and received a response afternoon telling that our application had been approved and sent to production .. Status remains unchanged .. Weird huh?

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Emailed them this morning and received a response afternoon telling that our application had been approved and sent to production .. Status remains unchanged .. Weird huh?
Hahaha. Which email did you send to? I think i need to send and see what they say.

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Our Pr card applications status change to approved today!!
I just checked and ours have also changed to approved. I guess it could take up to 2 weeks before we receive the cards especially with the postal strike going on in the country

Nick R81

Nov 23, 2018
I just checked and ours have also changed to approved. I guess it could take up to 2 weeks before we receive the cards especially with the postal strike going on in the country
My PR card application status was changed to 'approved' yesterday (Nov 22). 2 week is a long time for the cards to be delivered.
Is the Canada post strike in effect now ??

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, I got my PR on September 28th and called IRCC today, they said it went in Production on 19th November. Any idea how long does it take from Production? However, it shows 'submitted' on my account, it doesn't seem to be up-to-date.
Thanks

gill825

Sep 2, 2018
My PR card application status was changed to 'approved' yesterday (Nov 22). 2 week is a long time for the cards to be delivered.
Is the Canada post strike in effect now ??
Hello, Where was your port of entry. I landed in Calgary on Sep 25th and can only see "submitted" status on my application. Looking at your timeline, I should probably see an update by Nov 27-28.

gill825

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, I got my PR on September 28th and called IRCC today, they said it went in Production on 19th November. Any idea how long does it take from Production? However, it shows 'submitted' on my account, it doesn't seem to be up-to-date.
Thanks
Hello, did you call from within Canada or outside? Any change on your application status on CIC account yet?

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
hello all,
i just linked the PR application with my profile, now the current status shows as "pending registration". What does this mean?

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hello, Where was your port of entry. I landed in Calgary on Sep 25th and can only see "submitted" status on my application. Looking at your timeline, I should probably see an update by Nov 27-28.
Hi.landed in Toronto on Sep 25.
Status changed to approved today.