joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
Dear all,

I landed on June 2nd 2018. I am able to link my PR application as well as my wife's PR application in my CIC account.
However, when I search for my baby's (1 year old) PR application, the CIC website says "application not found".

Its been almost 45 days since the date of landing. Do I have to raise a flag now or should I wait till the processing period of 58 days ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Joel Lawrence

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
Hi, Me and my husband landed in Canada and completed landing process. I received my PR card but for my husband they emailed him asking to resend photo according to specifications to Sydey Novascotia center. We mailed the photo as per tyheir request. But I would like to know the status of my husband's pr card application which I am unable to. He is dependant application. I am unable to link his applicaiton to account. Can any one here please help me out to track his application status.

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I see that everyone is looking for answers. Here is my experience until now. I sponsored my wife. She landed on May 19th. I was not able to link the PR Card application until June 18th. I got an email requesting for Photos. Cic received on July 9th. Called Cic call center to find the status on July 19. The agent mentioned that Sydney office is working on application with photo received on Jun 4th. The agent also mentioned that i have to wait another 30-45 days, as that is the current backlog.

jatinj

Oct 11, 2017
I tried the steps - But I get the response:

Link an existing application to this account
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

I have entered correct information every time.

It's been 5 weeks since landing, still it says no applications found.

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Hi, Me and my husband landed in Canada and completed landing process. I received my PR card but for my husband they emailed him asking to resend photo according to specifications to Sydey Novascotia center. We mailed the photo as per tyheir request. But I would like to know the status of my husband's pr card application which I am unable to. He is dependant application. I am unable to link his applicaiton to account. Can any one here please help me out to track his application status.
hi were you able to link your dependents application in cic for pr card ?? i am unable to that. i am not sure what to do here. its been 53 days now.

instamason

Jul 14, 2014
Dear all,

I landed on June 2nd 2018. I am able to link my PR application as well as my wife's PR application in my CIC account.
However, when I search for my baby's (1 year old) PR application, the CIC website says "application not found".

Its been almost 45 days since the date of landing. Do I have to raise a flag now or should I wait till the processing period of 58 days ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Joel Lawrence

Hi,

You need to match all the input details word-by-word, character-by-character to the ones in your COPR letter. Then you can find the application.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
A

instamason

Jul 14, 2014
I tried the steps - But I get the response:

Link an existing application to this account
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

I have entered correct information every time.

It's been 5 weeks since landing, still it says no applications found.
Hi,

You need to match all the input details word-by-word, character-by-character to the ones in your COPR letter. Then you can find the application.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
A

instamason

Jul 14, 2014
hi were you able to link your dependents application in cic for pr card ?? i am unable to that. i am not sure what to do here. its been 53 days now.
Hi,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
A

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I landed on July 3 and on the GCKey it says, Date received July 3 and Date submitted July 19 (the date I linked the PR card to the system). My question is which date did they start processing my PR Card?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I landed on July 3 and on the GCKey it says, Date received July 3 and Date submitted July 19 (the date I linked the PR card to the system). My question is which date did they start processing my PR Card?
The day you landed, GCKey date is just showing when you linked application online.

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi All

Can anybody please help me here. My PR CARD status changed to "Application/Profile Updated". But when i went inside nothing got changed. Everything was the same as before. Now when i again logged in after 5 mins, it got changed to Submitted.

Does it mean anything?

Any help is appreciated.
I got that status too, have you got the PR card yet?

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Hi,

Hope this helps.

Thanks
A

Thanks ! i was able to do it and i got my pr card on 13th August. :)

shahinsurti

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you so much Sherenk. Yes, you were spot on in suggesting to call them if we cross 60 day timeline. I did and figured our photos were rejected too but I got no mail to that effect. The agent resent the mail requesting for new photos and I will need to send them.

So, possible you miss mail or email when the photos are rejected and I strongly suggest to c all them to figure out whats going, beyond 60 day timeline.
Hi,

I am facing a similar situation. My wife and daughter received their card, however, I did not. Its possible my photograph was rejected.
Upon receiving photograph request, are we required to submit photographs physically (personally) or required to upload them. I ask because I have already left Canada and submitting personally will be an issue.

Regards,
Shahin

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
I am entering my info correctly, but the place/city of birth. I am doing it correctly but they don't have in their system cuz it was not written on my confirmation of PR. That's the reason I can't link my PR Card application to my account. It says not found!! Anyone knows what I can do?

I became a PR on July 3, 2018.