+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to check PR Card Status !!

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi,

since i have got my eCOPR using the new PR portal, how can i link my PR CARD application to my cic account ?
I havent sent them any photo to process it.

But in the PR portal, i have uploaded my address/photo.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just wanted to chime in here to say these instructions were perfect even in Sept 2022. I needed to input my hometown exactly as it was written in my pp with the caps. Thank goodness for this forum!

shinesta

Jan 10, 2023
Hi There, I did a soft landing to Canada on September 26th 2022 and had given my friend's house address for the PR card to be sent. Still havent received the card.. however the status says that my application was approved on November 18 and the Document is valid. Any idea on how long it will take to be dispatched?

shinesta

Jan 10, 2023
Hi There, I did a soft landing to Canada on September 26th 2022 and had given my friend's house address for the PR card to be sent. Still havent received the card.. however the status says that my application was approved on November 18 and the Document is valid. Any idea on how long it will take to be dispatched? Please do let me know shinesta_sr@yahoo.com

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
My application TR to Pr was approved on 3 march and I sent the address and photo. They sent the Electronic PR but my gender is incorrect. They said I have to wait to they issued my first PR card and then I had to apply to correct it. How long does it take that they email my PR Card?

anilshah1956

Oct 16, 2023
I landed as PR 10 days ago. I tried to link in gckey account to see status of my pr card, but it says application not found. I typed all information correctly. How long it takes to link the application?