Med's Done....
2018-04-20 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
2018-07-19
VISA ISSUED...
2018-07-21
LANDED..........
2018-08-10
I have landed at saskatoon office on 6 Nov 2018, visa officer said you will receive yr PR card by mail, i have to travel my backhome on 5 jan 2019 is there any possiblity that i can get my PR card before that and any one can suggest me how to check the status of PR card online?
Hi. It is definitely impossible you will receive your PR Card before you travel by Jan 05, 2019. Counting the days from the date you landed, you will expect the following:
Landed - November 06, 2018
Possible ghost update in system - January 06, 2019 (expect more delays for Holidays), lets say January 15, 2018 (to be sure)
Possible Approval in System - January 15 to 20, 2019
Possible Delivery - January 31, 2019
If your travel is very important and its about life and death situation :), and if you need urgency in getting your PR Card, there is a form and requirements for you to submit and complete to IRCC, if they will approve, then you'll get your PR Card before January 05 and you're good to go for travel.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
I am new to this forum. I need guidance from senior and experienced person.I landed at Toronto Pearson International Airport on December 11.The Immigration officer informed me that I will receive my PR Card within 6 to 8 weeks.Due to unexpected arrival of Passport request and as I am a principle applicant (until I become PR my wife and my younger daughter can not be a PR)I rushed to Canada.My leave is sanctioned for 30 days and I have return to my home country India on January 08. I came to know that there will be Photo request.Please guide me what should I should I do before leaving Toronto?

Canashare

Oct 18, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Pathway to ChildCare Program
App. Filed.......
2018-07-12
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
2018-07-13
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
2018-04-20 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
2018-07-19
VISA ISSUED...
2018-07-21
LANDED..........
2018-08-10
Hi. I cant find how to speak to an agent. Are these number from the beginning when you call or you have to do some other numbers? Thank you
Yes those are correct numbers for you to be connected to the agent, however, you may be disconnected automatically if there is no available agent to answer you, and you have to dial again the IRCC number and press all the numbers 2-3-2-0, until you will get connections to anyone from them, the best time to call is 3-4PM weekdays. Cheers!

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Yes those are correct numbers for you to be connected to the agent, however, you may be disconnected automatically if there is no available agent to answer you, and you have to dial again the IRCC number and press all the numbers 2-3-2-0, until you will get connections to anyone from them, the best time to call is 3-4PM weekdays. Cheers!
Yeah i got it. Still getting disconnected everytime. Thank you mate.

maxnguyen

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I landed on March 13 at Point Roberts. I tried to follow these step to check the status of my new pr card but it only said "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.". Anyone has any ideas?
As it said at cic website, i should get it by end of April ( 45 days). However its not guaranteed i believe, and i need to go back to my hometown at the beginning of June.
Thanks

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
Just to update. I called CIC and they told me that my Canadian address was never entered. So they took my address and told me to update my phone number through change of address form or raise a case (they sent me link to update phone number).

Would strongly suggest all to contact CIC as soon as 60 days is up.
Hi can you please share the details that how can we contact IRCC and the steps as i am trying to do so but unfortunately never make it.
Can you share that link so that i can also check my address details??
Please reply at earliest .

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Friends I though many people who recently landed might want to check PR card status then follow below steps. Me and many of my friends have already done it. we all were on express entry (SINP).

Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.
3) Select category as PR Card
4) Select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
5) Fill required details (please make sure capital, small, comma etc.)
6) Provide landing date in "Date you became a permanent resident"
7) Click on search my application.
8) after application searched make sure you submit application else not linked.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)
Hi when i tried to link my profile it say No data found, is it something that i should worry about as today i completed 60 calendar days after my soft landing and i am currently in my home country.

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Friends I though many people who recently landed might want to check PR card status then follow below steps. Me and many of my friends have already done it. we all were on express entry (SINP).

Follow below steps only after you have landed. It gives only 5 attempts in one day.

1) Login to CIC account.
2) Go to section "Link an existing application to this account". Click on "Link application to this account" button.

One you have successfully linked your application it will shown you as "Submited" status and once it is ready for dispatch it will go into "Approved" status.

If you receive any photo request then it will not change any status. Regularly check PR card processing time on CIC website as photo request or PR card approval both come in last 5-10 days (i.e if processing time is 63 days then after 55 days you will be able to see some movement.)
i have followed the steps provided but unable to link my application.

what does it mean?

is my application not started yet?

i have raised a lot of queries to IRCC but not received any reply.

i am waiting for my PR card since 2 months.

Please some1 help. its really urgent i am worried now.

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
Jun 18, 2018
Already done but no luck..

Not able to track and haven't received any reply on my queries sent to IRCC
Me and my spouse landed on June 22. I got my PR card but my wife did not and we are unable to link the application even when we enter all the information exactly as in the COPR.

So no clue, whats going on with her PR card application. We sent a couple of web form and not reply yet.
Were you able to contact them via phone ?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Me and my spouse landed on June 22. I got my PR card but my wife did not and we are unable to link the application even when we enter all the information exactly as in the COPR.

So no clue, whats going on with her PR card application. We sent a couple of web form and not reply yet.
Yes call them at phone listed on their website.
Also check your spam mail/mail box to be sure there was no communication from them (for ex. Asking for photos)

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019

No i was not able to connect on call.

But received a mail few days back by IRCC and they have mentioned that they dispatched it on 6th June itself.

It's the lack of UPSC coz i had taken their mail box services and they clearly denied that they haven't received my card.

Now i will contact UPSC Mail box person to enquire

tesy_star

Sep 13, 2019

1) Login to CIC account.

This is really helpful and hope chaps struggling to access their PR card find it useful. Just got mine linked up and spot on.